Jovoy Paris - Parfums Rares
Open today: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
I had no idea what to buy but got great help at the amazing Jovoy

I stumbled into Jovoy with about 15 minutes to pick up a perfume for my wife. The store was empty... read more

Reviewed January 16, 2019
FredTravelVa
VA
My Wife’s Happy

Went here 30 minutes before the store closes but we had a wonderful time here with the of the great... read more

Reviewed June 27, 2018

from $28.38
from $124.88
from $112.39
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 4, 2017

If you're looking for mass-market products, go to Sephora or Galleries Lafayette. This shop sells elegant, more rare fragrances that you don't see all over the place. Good service, and they even offered to assist with the tax rebate form on my last purchase. Dropped by this shop in 2014, and 2016 for bottles of Jacques Fath's Green Water.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed June 23, 2016

As a collector of fragrances, this store is just too much. Niche brands that I had never heard of, as well as most of those I had. Great staff, patient and helpful. A must see for any fragrance lover.

Date of experience: June 2016
2  Thank 8UKvisitor2015
Reviewed April 24, 2016

During my recent visit to Paris, I came through to Jovoy to pick up some perfumes. A beautiful store with an amazing selection of perfumes from all over the world. Fantastic!

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed February 4, 2016

I have visited Jovoy after much research on my short trip to Paris. I wanted a special fragrance, nothing too commercial. The sales assistant with a long hair was kind and attentive enough to identify exactly what I wanted. I am very satisfied of my purchase

Date of experience: January 2016
1  Thank Pescara88
Reviewed June 9, 2015

What a blessing to have this store in Paris with unique and rare perfumes from all over the world. And I mean perfumes that are enchanting and hard to find. They have so many that it's almost impossible to choose, so you have to come back again and again.
I recommend the Amouage Memoir and Interlude, the Heeley Agarwood, the Min New York Barrel and Moon Dust, the Nasomatto Absinth

Date of experience: June 2015