“Appalling service and average food ”
Review of Chez LY

Chez LY
Reserve with
Chez LY is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4,966 of 19,399 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Champs-Elysees
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

This was the worst restaurant I have ever been to- the food was average but the prices were high. We were charged for 6 bottles of Evian water that we did not ask for and they refused to take them off of our bill. They met us outside and accused us of not paying our bill only for them to realize that they hadn’t added up the amount correctly and we had actually paid in full. The staff were rude and abrupt, it was too expensive for the average quality of the food and I would never come here again. I would recommend that others stay away from this restaurant.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed January 3, 2018

It was our groups first night in Paris and our hosts had booked a receiption for us in Chez Ly. This is a top clas restaurant with excellent food cooked freshly to order. Full of ambience and well worth a visit.

Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

we come here as recomended by Lara from Hotel Atala Champ Elysees.. at first we dont expect a good chinese food in paris.. especially a restaurant that serve 2 different type of food. chinese and thai. but suprised to us we are wrong. this restaurant do serve very good chinese and thai food.

its so good in our 4 days stay we eat here 2 times!

Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

Food is good very good effort to increase the level of service and it works. This is the Chinese restaurant that could replace the legendary tong yen if they start to recognise people, atmosphere is good nice bouquets and possibility to get a private room.

Reviewed December 13, 2017

I booked a table with friends to have a different experience from the usual restaurant that you can find in any place in Paris, I was expecting a high end food more elaborated than what I am used to. I was rather disappointed by the overall experience, the food is basic, nothing outstanding, the service is ok but the bill is neither ok or basic it is quite expensive for such a diner, I would have paid 30% less in any other Chinese restaurant in Paris, you just pay for the location nearby the Champs Elysées. I won't go back to bad.