“A great dinner in Paris”
Review of Pasco

Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Gros-Caillou
Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

This is our second visit to this fine restaurant. Our first was 11 years earlier. Pascal Vignes still rules the house. This visit his college age son was assisting. Service was impeccable. Food was excellent. Wine was superb. I highly recommend this establishment located on Boulevard De La Tour-Maubourg near Napoleon's Tomb. I had the 45 euro price fixed three course meal. It included two glasses of wine. My partner ordered a la carte. Our fish and beef selections were superb. I had tuna my partner had hake.
See the pictures.

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (1,186)

Reviewed September 5, 2016

We really enjoyed our meal at this restaurant that is conveniently located near Invalides. The food and presentation were great. I had the salmon and my husband had the osso bucoo.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed September 4, 2016

It situated in a nice quiet place near Invalide in the left bank.
Very great french cuisine with reasonable price.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed September 3, 2016

We decided to check out Pasco as it was very close to our hotel and we'd been on our feet all day. We were very pleased from the friendly welcome to the quality of the food and the value for money.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I found this restaurant on trip advisor and decided to go due to the positive comments and it was worth the trip!! Tucked away in a less touristy area this restaurant served great French cuisine. The staff were friendly and the food was delicious! Great prices for the food you get. Definitely recommend a visit

Date of visit: August 2016