“Very nice first Parisian meal”
Review of Pasco

Pasco
Reserve with
Pasco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #566 of 18,482 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

We went here (walked in without a reservation fairly early in the evening) on the first evening we were in Paris.
The LOML -- Love Of My Life -- had the foie gras starter and I even tasted it and it was good, she loved it though! We both had fish, her salmon, and turbot for myself. Both were cooked to perfection.
Overall it was an excellent first meal!

1  Thank Sci-Guy82
Write a ReviewReviews (1,069)

Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Waked in with no reservation ...steps away from my hotel MUGUET ....the food was very good . The flavors blended very well . Even enjoyed much more then some of the Michelin Star restaurants I've eaten at . Service was good and they have a English price fix 3 course menu for 37€ ....Yummy ; )

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Recommended by the ladies at the hotel. Get a reservation. Food was very good especially the foie gras and service superb.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

We loved our dining experience at Pasco. We had the foie gras appetizer, veal entree, profiterole dessert, cafe & a bottle of wine. There wasn't a thing we would change, the flavors were spectacular. Our favorite meal in Paris!

1  Thank whoopsjenny
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We just finished an absolutely wonderful lunch at Pasco! Fabulous! This was one of the best meals we have had in Paris, now our third trip. We had the eggplant appetizer, chicken main course, feta salad, jambon salad, melon salad and mousse dessert. It was absolutely heaven, and I can honestly say that this was the best chicken I have ever had. Baked crispy outside, served on the bone with cpuscous, and an au ju reduction that was so so good. The bread, awesome. The service very pleasant, and helpful with english menus given without request, but provided without making you feel out of place. This is not a tourist trap, and is upscale authentic Paris cuisine. We were the only Americans in the place and while we were dressed reasonably, we were definitely a bit casual compared to the clientele (my son and I had on shorts and button down shirt, my daughters a skirt and the other shorts, my wife a skirt). The service was slow by American standards, but typical of Parisian pace and helped you to relax. They have three versions of a lunch special where you choose and entrée (appetizer), plat, and dessert or some combination there of +/- a glass of wine. They restrict the options for these specials, but believe me we worth the price. This was 1/2 the price of Colimacon (good not great, and over priced-touristy) and ten times better. The restaurant is across from the Invalides Museum, and walking distance from the Rodin where we came from. Don't miss this gem. Cost of our meal with a nice bottle of wine for 5 (my wife and one daughter ordered just a salad) was 150 Euro.

1  Thank James G