“Great French food in a relaxing atmosphere”
Review of Pasco

Pasco
Reserve with
Pasco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #212 of 17,420 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Port Neches, Texas
“Great French food in a relaxing atmosphere”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Found this place by accident when walking to an appointment at lunch time it was fantastic. We were tourist headed to a macaron cooking class when we came across Pasco. What a find!! The menu was in French and the waitress spoke very little English, but we managed to order a good bottle of wine and great food. Using our smart phone translator we decipher the menu and placed our order. I order the whole lobster risotto (picture attached) it was cooked to perfection. Everyone at the table enjoyed the food and it is certainly a top Brassiere in Paris.

• Visited August 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great food and friendly”
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ate dinner here and the service was excellent! They really enjoy what they do. The food was also excellent and the location is off the main drag so its quiet.

New York City, New York
“Best Meal in Paris in a Month!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

After being in Paris for a month I went to Pasco's and sat outside for lunch on the August 15 holiday. The staff was welcoming and attentive from the moment I arrived. I found the food very fresh. The fish salad was wonderful and the sauce for the duck the most tasty I have ever had. The profiteroles also had a nice touch to them. Wine list was reasonable. I'll be back before I leave for sure.

• Visited August 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Not that great...”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

My husband and I ate at this restaurant last month while we were staying at Hotel Empereur, across the street. We have wondered why it has gotten such good reviews. The food was okay...nothing special. My husband had fish and it was not prepared in any special way, which is what we were looking forward to after reading these reviews. We were disappointed.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank jetb18
Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom
“Not attentive”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We had high hopes for this restaurant - attractive menu, pleasant setting, nice weather with an outside table close to Invalides. The evening was spoilt by inattentive staff. When we arrived I had to find someone to show us to a table, the service was slow, we weren't offered the dessert menu (I had to ask) and no-one wished us goodbye or said thank you when we left. We simply paid the bill and found our own way out. I didn't think the food was anything to write home about either.

• Visited July 2013