“OMG!”
Review of Le Cinq

Le Cinq
Reserve with
Le Cinq is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 17,520 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Champs-Elysees
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Amazing! The service was impeccable, the food was outstanding. This was the most expensive meal I've ever paid for two people, but I'd go back again any day! Simply amazing!

6  Thank Davedullnig
fsgeorgev, Manager at Le Cinq, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

We would like to thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent experience in our restaurant Le Cinq at the Four Seasons Hotel George V!
We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your lunch and appreciated every moment of it!

There are newer reviews for Le Cinq

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I usually don't bother, but I'm compelled. Easily one of the finest dining experiences I've had, and I would like to think I've had many. The service is so finely balanced it's almost as if you were waiting for the staff to make the slightest mistake - except they pull it off in a bravo performance. I think some diners find service in Paris to be a bit stiff or unfriendly at times, at Le Cinq, no such worries, everything is carried out naturally and with ease.

The room, table, and dishes are presented beautifully, but tastefully, without distracting from the main event - the food - which is plenty creative, but not meaninglessly adventurous. I don't think you can go wrong by ordering anything, but I recommend at least giving some thought on one of the more expensive 'specialty' dishes - I feel there is often a reason for such high-priced fare to have survived on the menu, and personally, I was well rewarded.

Unfortunately, we didn't have the time to really interact with the master sommelier, who was friendly and eager to help. I felt sad that we couldn't linger on the pages of the 'book' that was the wine list, but I did notice that the prices seemed surprisingly fair for a restaurant of this class. All in all, an impeccable experience for us, we will come back for dinner for sure. (Yes, we were there for lunch, and we only had 2 hours - which we told the staff as we were shown our table. I signed the check 2 hours and 1 minute afterwards - thanks again to the staff for timing everything perfectly!)

6  Thank wattsjf
fsgeorgev, Manager at Le Cinq, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Reviewed January 23, 2013

What an elegant place! Really gorgeous and a beautiful, romantic atmosphere, ideal for couples. Les hors-d' oeuvres where all worth an attentive search for taste.

If you are in Paris, I really recommend it...

1  Thank JohnMcLane69

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a comment.
We are very pleased that you appreciated your lunch at Le Cinq and it is a great honor for us to know that it will be a memorable moment for you.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon,

Reviewed January 19, 2013

We were looking for a nice restaurant in Paris where we could enjoy excellent food at a nice place. We decided for Le Cinq based on trip advisor's reviews. This restaurant is inside the Four Seasons Hotel and it is luxurious! Don't forget to wear a jacket!
I had foie gras as a starter while my wife had 3 tasting starters based on black truffles. Both starters were good, not exceptional. We both ordered lamb as a main course and it was cooked to perfection but missing some flavor. As a desert I had pistachio soufflé and my wife an apple pie. The soufflé itself was very good although the ice cream aside had a sour taste. We had wine by the glass, one champagne to start and a pinot noir with the main course, both very good. The service was impeccable. The only problem is the price. You need to be prepared to spend Euro300/person!!!!!! I won't come back, but if you wish to visit, enjoy it!

3  Thank Fla-Tathi
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I went here cos all the TA eviews were s positive and they were right. this is a great place, it does exactly wha it says on the tin

2  Thank brifog