“Elegant end comfortable”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Rod329
Paris, France
“Elegant end comfortable”
Reviewed May 9, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I enjoyed very much the overall stay in the appartment, with perfect location and beautiful interior decoration. And of course, i loved the free river cruise!

May 11, 2017
We're so happy you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for your comments. - Cobblestone Paris Rentals
Chris C
“Simply the best”
Reviewed March 17, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Beautiful apartment! Could not ask for a best location...on the Island.

Grocery store, boulangerie and fantastic restaurants all within walking distance.

You will not regret a stay here.

Apr 3, 2017
Thanks Chris! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay!
ahlbarnes
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous Chic Flat”
Reviewed February 21, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Loved the chic setting, the exposed beam, the bed nook! (and of course the complementary bottle of wine and chocolate!)

Centrally located, easy to find! The greeter was so kind and knowledgable, really helpful. Extremely close to Notre Dame. It was a fabulous experience and we'll be planning our future trips around ths flat's availablity!!

Wonderful! Cannot wait to return :)

Feb 23, 2017
We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We'll be happy to have you again on your next trip to Paris!
Frank W
“Wonderful place!”
Reviewed November 27, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Coziness, location and small touches, such as coffee and a complimentary bottle of wine. :) La beauté de Paris et du logis sautent aux yeux!

Nov 28, 2016
Thank you!
Sandra Y
San Francisco, California
“Ile Saint-Louis charming Flat”
Reviewed November 7, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

The location was perfect. Close to the Metro and walking distance to the best neighborhoods surrounding Ile Saint-Louis, The Seine and Notre Dame. Charming flat, very modern and extremely clean. Quiet retreat from the bustling City surrounded by quant shopping and superb restaurants. We would definately go back to this location or others offered through Cobblestone rentals.

Nov 9, 2016
Thank you for your nice review.
BrushTim
“Great Place in a Great Location”
Reviewed June 7, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Just got back from spending 8 nights in Paris & at the Le Diamant En Isle apartment. I stayed at a hotel back in October 2014 & wanted to try something different this time, it would be my girlfriends first time in Paris. Found Cobblestone Paris Rentals (CPR) over a year ago & booked out the apartment about 10 months out. I wanted something "rustic" & in the center of the city & all the sites. The apartment was perfect for the two of us. Having the added space you get the place is a bonus. The building was quiet day & night, which was a nice break from being out in the city. What you see in the pictures is what you get, clean & full of amenities. CPR answered all our questions before arrival & contact with Lauren was easy. Hannah, I hope I spelled that correctly, met us down the street of the place & showed us to the apartment. The info provided by her & the book in the apt. covered everything. I highly recommend this agency to future & returning customers. I've recommended the La Charme Du Marais to my friends for their 25th Wedding Anniversary next year, since his wife wants a balcony to sit on & drink her morning coffee. Pont Marie Metro Stop is just over the bridge & Saint-Michel Metro/RER is just past Notre Dame, which was great to walk by each day on our way out. I plan on using CPR again for future visits to Paris, I don't see the reason to return to a hotel there anymore & working with a smaller business fits the bill for me.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, Security & the apartment itself.
Liked least: Stairs, but I knew that going in. My girlfriend said it was her daily workout.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jun 7, 2016
Thanks for your kind words, we look forward to seeing you back again soon !
Tracie C
Gahanna, Ohio
“The perfect place to stay in Paris!”
Reviewed March 26, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

We searched and searched for the perfect place to stay in Paris. Perfect to us meant a clean, safe, reasonably priced place. We found several hotels, but were told over and over how small the hotel rooms are in Europe. We decided to try Cobblestone Rentals (as recommended by Rick Steves). I was hesitant, but the owner (Jennifer) spent an evening "online chatting" with me and answering ALL my questions ... and I had a LOT! It turned out to be the perfect place to stay -- Le Diamante! Truly a diamond. I honestly think one of my favorite things about our trip was this apartment. We loved the location, decoration, roominess, bed ... everything! And don't be fooled by "double" sized bed ... it's really as big as a queen. :)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The price - compared to hotels, this was a steal!
Liked least: The steps ... but honestly, it wasn't that bad.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Mar 28, 2016
Thank you so much for your kind words, we are so happy we were able to help you experience your first apartment rental in Paris ! We hope to see you back again soon !
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing