“Good quick on the go gyros”
Review of Apollon

Apollon
Ranked #1,683 of 18,860 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Greek
Neighborhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Neighborhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Reviewed June 10, 2016

Gyros were pretty good! They could use a little more sauce/tzatziki. The language was a bit of a barrier as they didn't speak english there, but it was good priced and a very big portion.

Reviewed June 3, 2016 via mobile

My best friend and I just came across this whilst walking to the Effiel Tower.

The food is fresh and really tasty. The staff are really friendly.

The toilet is lovely and clean also!

Reviewed May 28, 2016

We were wandering around the 7th in Paris looking for a place to eat when we spotted Appollon. We liked the look, we liked the crowd, so we went in. What followed was some of the best Greek food I've ever had. The waiter was so good, and he obliged me by letting me speak my restaurant French without a hint of correction. We tried the assorted appetizer plate, called (I think) "palikia". It was unbelievable. The best humus, the best dolmites, the best safiki, tabouli, the best of everything I've ever tasted. What really struck me was the sheer freshness of the ingredients. And it was perfectly prepared. We both had moussaka, and it was fabulous. The very brief wine list is all Greek, but a bottle of Reserve Noussa was perfect with the dish. So, dinner for two with wine = €78. I thought this was a great place.

Reviewed April 22, 2016

This small Greek restauant serves up great food with good service at reasonable prices. What more could you want in Paris?
It is located on a tiny street off rue St Dominique, a popular shopping street not far from rue Cler, well known for its excellent markets and food stores. The Apollon restaurant is somewhat small in size with tight tables, but the service is friendly and efficient. There is also a take-away counter service located right next door.
Try their sampler plate which gives you a very copious serving of all of their specialties.

Reviewed April 21, 2016 via mobile

for me this is the best place you can eat greek in paris. everything is delicious and homemade! and the staff is so a great and fast. so you can eat at the restaurant and just next door is the take away and get moussaka or tarama with you ;)