“Fast and tasty”

Cuisines: Japanese
Neighborhood: 17th Arr. - Gobelins
Neighborhood: 17th Arr. - Gobelins
Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

I actually dont like sushi but a friend of mine suggested that place and i loved it. I also suggest you to visit and try and love it as i did!!!!

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

I had sushi roll and yakiniku(maybe) at Otakuni.Actually I went without expecting
much.It 's just close to my hotel.It was more than expected.this resturant is very clean,nice food,nice people.they can not speak english,but thers no problem .

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

I love this place. The sushi is so delicious, fresh, and it is presented in a clean and fancy presentation. I've been here a few times. Every time I visit Paris I always go here. The ambiance and decor is nicer than a typical sushi restaurant. It's a bit more higher end. If you haven't been I would give it a try, especially if you are a sushi lover. I will let the pictures speak for themselves :)

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed March 13, 2017

I recommend this Japanese restaurant only for their surprisingly good Yakitori ( grilled skewers ). You can forget the rest.
Their sushi are big, filly but average. The rice is not glutinous and just breaks under your mouth. I also tried their beef udon but the soup base was too thin.
Fairly spacious restaurant with a kitch decoration and an effort to give some design look.
Waiters are a bit pushy and service is quite fast and business like.
Good for a quick business lunch: order-eat-pay mode.
As usual, restaurant run by chinese owners. For a real japanese, go to Metro Opera area.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

Fresh . The most important aspect when eating sushi . Large value packed servings too . Friendly staff and quick service . Very much recommend ( especially if you are fussy about fresh sushi )

Date of visit: July 2016