“Unbelievable ice cream! ”
Review of Amorino - Buci

Ranked #22 of 201 Quick Bites in Paris
Neighborhood: Monnaie
Neighborhood: Monnaie
Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

Amazing ice cream in the very lively St Germain neighborhood. I tried the hazelnut, amaretto, caramel & passion fruit. Kids had the chocolate & hubby the pistachio. All were perfect. After visiting Italy I thought nothing would top their gelato, but I was wrong. Can't wait to go back & try their other flavors!

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (189)

Reviewed July 20, 2016

Just love gelato and stumbled upon Amorino while visiting the St Germain district. I love how you can have up to four flavours and they make it into a rose. Yummo. Give it try and you will keep going back. Trust me.

Reviewed July 7, 2016

Gelato...absolutely THE BEST I have EVER had (and I've been to Italy!) We made sure this was a stop at the end of every night!

Reviewed June 20, 2016 via mobile

Could not be a better place to have an ice cream and enjoy the local community feel of the area. Not only is it tasty but it is artistic. Our boys loved the ice creams.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed June 12, 2016

You will want to keep going back to try all the flavors. Choose between a cup or a cone and watch the Paris night life from an outside table

Date of visit: April 2016