“Tres Magnifique!”
other travelers have booked this property
Living Room
Dining Room King sized bed in a very comfortable bedroom.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Dining Room
King sized bed in a very comfortable bedroom.
Kitchen with dishwasher, clothes washer/dryer, microwave/oven, loads of plates, pans, cutlery, etc.
Entry hall
Living Room yet again!
Modern Kitchen!
Living Room sliding doors close to become a second bedroom.  Couch opens to a comfortable double bed
Entry hall yet again!
Dining Room yet again!
Dining Room with view through sliding doors to Living Room
Courtyard
Dining Room just one more time.
Still a modern kitchen.
Bedroom again.
Bedroom yet again!
Bedroom one more time.
Bedroom just one more time.
Bathroom
Building entry
Elevator
Living Room (converts to second bedroom)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Rebekah G
New Rochelle, New York
“Tres Magnifique!”
Reviewed June 6, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

My friend and I had a wonderful time staying in Bob's apartment. It is very comfortable and well laid out. I especially enjoyed looking out the window in the morning as the living room and dining room face east and onto the street. The sleeper sofa was almost more comfortable than a regular bed and it was very easy to close off the room for privacy. We would definitely stay again!

Duchesse
Montreal, Canada
“Style, comfort, serenity: The best of Paris apartment stays!”
Reviewed May 20, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We’ve stayed in Bob’s apartment for the past five years, and join the many other reviewers who love it. Other rental apartments can feel like transient spaces, this is the opposite: comfortable, very well-equipped, clean and well-decorated. Whether it’s your first trip to Paris, or you’ve visited for decades, this spacious, charming apartment in a neighbourhood well-served by specialty grocers, cafés, restaurants and transit will delight. With luck you may even hear the occasional étude from the music school across the courtyard (not intrusive.)

Bob is a master of hospitality, available, conscientious and helpful... his apartment is simply Paris at its best.

178soniaw
Rehovot, Israel
“wonderfull as usual”
Reviewed April 2, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

This was our third time in Bob's apartment which has become "our home in Paris".
The LOCATION,the area,and the incredible homy atmosphere and confort of the apartment make us come back every time we visit Paris.
Hoping to coming back soon
Sonia and Jean-Pierre ( Israel )

Your age range 65+
Lisa L
“I LOVE this apartment on a quiet street”
Reviewed October 31, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I usually don't take the time to write reviews, but this apartment is special. This was my second visit and I hope to come back soon.

The apartment is very quiet, beautifully furnished, and well equipped. It's centrally located on the left bank. And Bob does does everything he can to make you comfortable, including providing loads of useful information about Paris. A real jewel.

westcoast...
Vancouver, Canada
“A Very Nice Package”
Reviewed September 17, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

A package you say? Yes, a package I say. There was much more to this experience than an excellent Paris apartment.. I consider safety, access to transport, access to food and of course, the host, Bob.

The apartment is large by Paris standards, very clean, comfortable and with a great kitchen and an excellent bathroom. It is quite secure and the beds are comfortable. The dishwasher is excellent so I did not worry about service item cleanliness at all.

Access to the Metro/RER is a hop skip and a jump and passing quite near the Petit Jacques, an affordable and excellent deli. My morning baguette was a five minute walk. I felt safe in the neighborhood at all hours.

And the bonus is Bob. When there was appearance of a discrepancy in dates, Bob had the solution in hand. Just that kind of guy. Easy to reach, reasonable, knowlegable, multilingual and kind. If there is a tossup between which apartment to take, consider the "Bob" factor as well. I would.

Reviewed September 16, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Sep 28, 2017
I am so very sorry that Anne had did not like her stay in my apartment. We did everything we could do try to satisfy her, always responding quickly to every message she sent, In years of renting out the apartment to many satisfied guests (who often return for 2nd, 3rd and 4th visits) we have never had the problem she mentions, so I was very surprised to hear about it now. To my regret, she only notified me of her complaint shortly before she left. I responded to her immediately, as I have since then, but it was too late to try to fix things. She would not be satisfied. I do hope she will return and give us another chance!
ShopperMo...
Toronto, Canada
“Great Paris Apartment”
Reviewed August 13, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This Paris apartment, in the 5th Arrondissement was ideal for our family’s (husband, son & myself) most recent trip to Paris. For reference, we try to visit France every couple of years. This year, Paris was our home base in France, and we made train trips to Juno Beach, Normandie & London, England.

This apartment was in the ideal location for us. I fell in love with the Luxembourg gardens, during our last Paris stay, and I vowed to find an apartment near it for this visit. This apartment fit my wish list, as the gardens are a short walk away. For me, watching the sun set in the Luxembourg gardens is like heaven on earth. My husband loved the excellent quality of food available very nearby, in the local patisseries, bistros, pizzerias & open-air market. Our son loved the close proximity to the RER Luxembourg station, with its easy connections across the city and beyond.

This apartment is a typical, tiny Parisian residence. It is clean and is located in a well-maintained building. It is on the fourth floor and we chose to walk the pristine wooden stairs, instead of using the elevator, to work off the many French pastries we ate. There is super-fast fibre-optic WIFI and all the appliances we needed during our stay.

In summary, this property is a lovely Parisian apartment. The owner, Bob [--], is most attentive & welcoming. We would not hesitate to recommend or stay in this apartment again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing