“Cute brunch place”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Bastille / Oberkampf
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

No need to queue in front of the store - simply register your name and number, and they’ll call you went the seat is available. I think it’s quite nice. Menu is not very special, but in general foods are nice.

Reviewed June 4, 2018

The food, the ambiance, the service were high class. This is an an extremely youthful and fun place to grab brunch while exploring the best Paris has to offer.

The food was fresh and amazing! I am so lucky I found this spot while on the hunt for some good brunch.

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

A great stop for brunch with some really original sandwich ideas - I was following them on Instagram and had been eyeing up their salmon tataki and avocado sandwich which was seriously tasty! Served on a grilled honey bread and I added a fried egg - def recommend. They also do a brunch menu which consists of juice, hot drink, savoury and sweet dishes which is a great way to try it all. We got there early so were seated straight away by the queue soon formed outside!

Reviewed April 24, 2018

nice decoration and service with tasteful food. coffe scala may be a bit better. may need reservaton in weekends

Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

Omg! Omg! Oh my GOD! So this place was walking distance from our hotel. My hotel offered one of those basic European breakfast. Fruit cheese meat bread coffee and it was 18€ per person and I was like for that price I bet I can find a way better breakfast. Paper boy was right around the corner and OMG when they brought the food to the table I wanted to hang it on my wall like art!! It was so so super super yum yum. All the juices they serve are made to order talk about FRESH!