“Great Apartment”
other travelers have booked this property
Living room and dining area
Living room View from the outdoor space
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Living room
View from the outdoor space
bedroom and shower in the back, living room in the foreground
Kitchen area, and bedroom in the back
Kitchen area
Bedroom
Bedroom
Bedroom and bathroom
Bedroom and bathroom (Old wall can be seen)
Toilet
Bathroom shower
bedroom upper bed
bedroom upper bed
Laundry room, separated from the apartment
Floor map
Outdoor space with two chairs and a table
Street view
Pont des arts
Pont des arts and Eiffel tower
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
Taylor T
“Well located, cozy, but lack of privacy in bathroom”
Reviewed July 7, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

Pros:This rental is very well located - in the 1st arr. which is walking distance to many major attractions and both the Metro and RER lines to get anywhere else! The apartment itself is newly renovated, clean, and the beds are comfortable. Great shower. Lots of natural light! The rental agency was good with communication and were able to solve some of the maintenance issues (outside their control) that we had experienced initially within a reasonable amount of time.

Cons: A bit smaller than I imagined. The layout makes it feel a bit cramped. As for "luxury" this is mainly furnished by IKEA. There is a lack of privacy as the bathroom wall is made of glass and there aren't curtains or shades for privacy. This might be ok for couples who are comfortable showering and using the toilet in front of one another and of course solo travellers...not so much my mother and I. The seating area in the kitchen is cramped and not really practical. Lack of natural airflow from the outside area so the AC is a must in the summer months for this space.

Liked best: Comfort:bed/shower
Liked least: Lack of privacy in bathroom, lack of space
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Jul 25, 2016
Thank you for sharing your experience in my apartment. I have been managing apartments for years, this one is the one I bought and I spent months to renovate it with technicians I know.
As written in the advert online, it was imagined and designed by an architect to have the best comfort for a couple, the higher quality of sleep, silence and high ranged furniture in an amazing location.

The bed upstairs is not really highlighted on the listing but is more like an option if necessary. If you would have told me an adult would sleep there, I would have recommended you other properties in the same range of price, bigger and adapted to your party.

Regarding privacy, it is all glass between bedroom and bathroom but on the toilet side, I put a plastic to hide visibility from the bedroom, one the shower side, I added a removable curtain but (at the risk of repeating myself) I repeat, (this apartment) this privacy was thought for one person, a couple or a couple with a child.
I did not want to put a wall as it would have been impossible to enjoy the design of the bathroom.

Ikea furniture: only kitchen is Ikea, nothing else, the rest was chosen with a Parisian decorator, and handcrafted by a joiner. I also have the sofa coming from the high range shop "Habitat", starks designer as the Japanese toilet, memory form bed, famous brands and not low cost provider.
I feel sorry if you did enjoy the apartment as others tenants who were happy to stay in.
I wish I could find a property fitting your needs in the future as I could have around 60 other proposals, some with higher comfort in bigger properties with different budget.
Damien.
obxpupsus
Richmond, Virginia
“Great Apartment”
Reviewed June 26, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

This place was great! Very small but I expected that. Three people could squeeze in but it's really suited for 2 in my opinion. Great location! So close to everything. The decor and renovation are top notch. The breakfast 'patio' is really outside...hard to tell from the pictures but it is open to the outside air. It was nice to sit out there and listen to life while having a bite to eat. Bathroom is well done and bed/bedding SO comfortable.You can use the landline phone to call the US for free! This was great as I did not always have a cell signal. Paul met me at the apartment and showed/explained everything. He is awesome! Really terrific man.The only issue I had was getting someone on the phone when I landed and was on the way. Kept getting voicemail for everyone but by the time I was in Paris I was able to speak with Paul. Everyone I dealt with from Glamaparis from booking to arrival were professional and helpful. Apartment has a really good lock on the door-I felt very safe. I also felt safe on the street. I was glad I picked this apartment for my stay in Paris.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location,decor and agency staff
Liked least: bathroom does not have a fan
Traveling group: Solo
Friends getaway Older travelers
flip08
Miami, Florida
“Great Apartment in Safe Neighborhood”
Reviewed June 19, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

The location is great walking distance to restaurants and retail. Has grocery store around the corner and a type of convenient store a few doors down. The apartment is perfect for 2 people even though it will sleep 3. The GlamaParis team was excellent throughout the process but especially Paul who was very helpful and courteous. We would definitely stay here again when we return to Paris.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the location was great and a safe neighborhood
Liked least: The bathroom is small but very functional
Your age range 35-49
jvcs
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Lovely Anniversary Stay”
Reviewed May 28, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

To mark our 50th anniversary, my husband and I decided to spend three weeks in Paris, and we wanted to be comfortable. We could not have made a better choice!

This apartment and the people at Glamaparis were wonderful. Damien, the owner, sent a bottle of champagne to make up for a small problem on arrival at the airport, and he came personally to reset the security level for the wifi when we were unable to get our computer to work with it (it worked perfectly with our smartphones).

After that, we simply enjoyed the apartment. Since it is completely equipped, we made breakfast there every morning before enjoying the convenient neighborhood, walking to the Louvre (only a couple of blocks), to the Cathedral of Notre Dame, and various other attractions. We rode the metro, the train to Versailles, the tourist hop-on bus, an Uber car to the American Cathedral for church on Sunday and another to the airport when we left to come home.

Although the apartment is tiny, my husband (who is 6'7") and I thoroughly enjoyed it. We could not have been happier with the accommodations, and we highly recommend it to others.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The apartment itself and the location.
Liked least: The entrance door, which is about an inch shorter than my husband.
Older travelers
kit_kat_o...
Hong Kong, China
“Cosy, clean and modern”
Reviewed April 18, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

I stayed in the property for 6 nights. It's clean, cosy and I particularly like the loft bed just fit for my little daughter. The apartment gave me all the facilities I need including a washer/dryer and full kitchen utensils. Love the Japanese toilets too. Also, it will be good to have some extra pillows.

The property is located at an extremely convenient location, walking distance to a major Metro/RER interchange (Chatelet Les Halles) in 1st arrondissement. Also walking distance to Louvre Museum & Notre Dame.

One thing to note, you need to lug your luggage over 20+ steps as it's a walk-up apartment on the 1st floor. Overall, I'm happy that I chose this place.

Traveling group: Young Children
Emily M
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Brilliant little apartment with an excellent location”
Reviewed December 7, 2015 for a stay in November 2015

We stayed in the apartment rather than booking a hotel for the week. We found the management team very friendly and welcoming and were very organised with us on arrival. All the details of the apartment were shown to us (including washing machine etc in a different room) and were also given a booklet to refer to throughout the week. The apartment is location on the upper end of a busy street, which is ideal as it was quiet when sleeping but a 5 minute walk would take you right to bars and restaurants. It is also next to a very big metro station which we found very useful for getting around Paris. I do not doubt that had we had any troubles, the management team would have done everything they could to help. A really great trip, thanks.

SoPricele...
Dallas, Texas
“Parisian Perfection”
Reviewed September 21, 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

This little apartment was perfect in every way. After researching and reading reviews on hotels and other rental properties - I chose this property and I'm so glad I did. We could tell that someone took time to design a space that was both stylish and functional. It's in a great location - just a block over from a "main" street which is great because you don't hear cars and scooters zipping by at all hours of the day and night. It's also within a 1-2 minute walk to a shopping mall, restaurants, bakeries and a grocery store. The bed was extremely comfortable and the shower was amazing. Samia, Paul and Damien were great to work with and were extremely helpful throughout the entire process. Before arrival, I received a reminder email requesting my flight information, etc. Upon arrival, I was met me at the apartment and got a quick tutorial over how everything worked and where everything was located. Because I waited too long to book my Eiffel Tower tour, they referred me to a tour company which was pretty amazing - it was an actual guided tour that provided history of the tower and the city. I really can't say enough about how great everyone was and can't wait to go back. I'd choose this location all over again - I wish I could have stayed a little longer.

Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Oct 3, 2015
:). Thank you so much for this review. It was a pleasure meeting you. I am glad you noticed about all these details in the apartment. It is true I thought during more than 3 months with my architect how to make it perfect and then, it was under renovation during more than 6 months. Hope to see you again. Damien and Samia, Paul and our team.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing