“Brilliant little apartment with an excellent...”
other travelers have booked this property
Living room and dining area
Living room View from the outdoor space
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Living room
View from the outdoor space
bedroom and shower in the back, living room in the foreground
Kitchen area, and bedroom in the back
Kitchen area
Bedroom
Bedroom
Bedroom and bathroom
Bedroom and bathroom (Old wall can be seen)
Toilet
Bathroom shower
bedroom upper bed
bedroom upper bed
Laundry room, separated from the apartment
Floor map
Outdoor space with two chairs and a table
Street view
Pont des arts
Pont des arts and Eiffel tower
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Emily M
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Brilliant little apartment with an excellent location”
Reviewed December 7, 2015 for a stay in November 2015

We stayed in the apartment rather than booking a hotel for the week. We found the management team very friendly and welcoming and were very organised with us on arrival. All the details of the apartment were shown to us (including washing machine etc in a different room) and were also given a booklet to refer to throughout the week. The apartment is location on the upper end of a busy street, which is ideal as it was quiet when sleeping but a 5 minute walk would take you right to bars and restaurants. It is also next to a very big metro station which we found very useful for getting around Paris. I do not doubt that had we had any troubles, the management team would have done everything they could to help. A really great trip, thanks.

SoPricele...
Dallas, Texas
“Parisian Perfection”
Reviewed September 21, 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

This little apartment was perfect in every way. After researching and reading reviews on hotels and other rental properties - I chose this property and I'm so glad I did. We could tell that someone took time to design a space that was both stylish and functional. It's in a great location - just a block over from a "main" street which is great because you don't hear cars and scooters zipping by at all hours of the day and night. It's also within a 1-2 minute walk to a shopping mall, restaurants, bakeries and a grocery store. The bed was extremely comfortable and the shower was amazing. Samia, Paul and Damien were great to work with and were extremely helpful throughout the entire process. Before arrival, I received a reminder email requesting my flight information, etc. Upon arrival, I was met me at the apartment and got a quick tutorial over how everything worked and where everything was located. Because I waited too long to book my Eiffel Tower tour, they referred me to a tour company which was pretty amazing - it was an actual guided tour that provided history of the tower and the city. I really can't say enough about how great everyone was and can't wait to go back. I'd choose this location all over again - I wish I could have stayed a little longer.

Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Oct 3, 2015
:). Thank you so much for this review. It was a pleasure meeting you. I am glad you noticed about all these details in the apartment. It is true I thought during more than 3 months with my architect how to make it perfect and then, it was under renovation during more than 6 months. Hope to see you again. Damien and Samia, Paul and our team.
Joyce R
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Amazing”
Reviewed September 17, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

The apartment is exactly as shown in the photos. The spa like bathroom was fantastic with the rainfall shower head and Japanese toilet! The location was great. When you come out the front door, it is less than a block to a deli, fruit stand, bakeries, pharmacy and the grocery store is right around the corner. It is less than a 5 minute walk to the metro and the louve. I would definitely stay again in the same apartment. On our first night, we accidentally locked ourselves out of the apartment around 10 pm at night. We did not have a phone or money on us and when we finally located the phone number for Damien, he kept in contact with us until he located a lock smith to come to get us back in the apartment. The customer service provided is outstanding from inquiry to checking in to check out, I could not be any happier with the service provided.

Liked best: The location
Liked least: nothing
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Sep 30, 2015
Hello,
I want to thank you for being so respectful with the apartment. It was a pleasure welcoming you in my apartment. Hope to see you next time you come here.
Damien and GLAMAPARIS team (Paul, Samia, Lyazat, Noel and cleaning team Tany, Dany, Vicky) :)
Elizabeth...
“Small, beautiful apartment in central location”
Reviewed September 11, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

We stayed at this small apartment in the first arrondisement in late August. The photos are a very accurate depiction of the apartment. We took the RER from the airport into the Les Halles station. It is a short walk, maybe 5 minutes, from there to the apartment. The apartment is in a secure building and there are only a few stairs up to it. The hallway and steps are narrow. There is a light switch in the hall and on the landing to turn on the lights which are on a timer.

Paul met us at the apartment when we arrived. He showed us all of the amenities. They provide a binder with laminated instructions which help you understand how to run the laundry, the bidet, TV and appliances. There is a grocery store a block away and many boulangeries at which to grab pastries on Rue Saint Honore. We found the location to be ideal as it is close to many attractions and there are many restaurants nearby. It was also easy to get on the Metro or the RER trains. We spent a vast majority of our time out exploring Paris, but is was nice to come back to relax in the A/C.

Keep in mind this isn't a huge space, but definitely adequate for two people. Way nicer than many hotel rooms I've stayed in. The bathroom wall is glass, so if you are sleeping in the bed, the light/sound from the bathroom may disturb you. My friend wasn't bothered at all. I slept in the loft area and it was comfortable, but was a little warmer. A child would definitely love it.

Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Clean, modern and convenient at an excellent price.
Liked least: Wish the couch were a little larger
Traveling group: Friends
Sep 14, 2015
Thank you for your feedback, I am glad you enjoyed your stay.
It is true when I made the apartment with my architect, I did not think about temperature upstairs during heatway as it was in july. Now I know so as we discussed since your feedback, I will make my best and add a little fan helping A/C to reach that area. See you next time in Paris :). Myself and my teamp GLAMAPARIS want to thank you.

Damien
Lucrolls
Magrath
“Beautiful apartment in a great location!”
Reviewed June 26, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

We stayed in this apartment for 10 days in early June, 2015. Location is very important to enjoying the stay and having a feel for the city. This apartment in the 1st arrondissement is ideally located. Our flight arrived early and after a quick call to the office, Paul was at the apartment to greet us and introduce us to the area. He was knowledgeable, friendly and responded quickly to any requests, great service. We arrived several hours prior to our check in time but we had immediate access to the apartment with no problems. Thanks again Paul!

The immediate area has several excellent bakeries, bars and well-priced, excellent restaurants. As well it is easy walking distance to some of the most famous sites. The Louvre is just a 5-minute walk! It is situated half way between Les Halles metro station, (huge metro, train station and underground mall) where you can access several metro lines and three RER train lines, and the very quite Louvre-Rivoli metro station. We used both depending on where we were going in the city.

The apartment itself is small-however you are in downtown Paris. That aside, the bed is large and very comfortable and the bathroom-shower area is beautifully finished- all very high end. We have tried several beds in Europe; this was the best to date! The Japanese toilet is interesting (heated seat and several other features) and the toilet can be use as a conventional style toilet. All the finishes in the bathroom are high end and the shower is fantastic, great rain-head shower. The kitchen area has an island sitting area that is good for two people and the outside table was great for breakfast. All the amenities were there, microwave, cooktop, dishes etc., everything was new and first class. It was convenient to have an apartment located so we could stop back in the middle of the day, have a quiet, relaxing and refreshing break and step back out into the city.

The vaulted ceilings give the apartment give it a nice airy feeling and the laundry room located down a few steps was again high end and worked great. We never used the bed in the loft but it looks like a comfortable spot for a third person. I am always amazed how a small area can be organized into a beautiful, comfortable, luxury apartment. I would recommend this apartment and company to anyone who wants a first class experience at a very competitive price. Congratulations and thanks to Glamaparis for providing such beautiful accommodation in a great location. Already looking forward to our next stay.

Liked best: High end finishes
Liked least: Nothing really- small but it is Paris!!
Your age range 50-64
Jun 27, 2015
Rusty, I want to thank you for your feedback, if I could let a review concerning your stay, you would also have a 5 stars, it was a pleasure accmmodating you. I hope to see you again in Paris. Damien.
HGD2015
Altdorf bei Nurnberg, Germany
“Great Flat in the middle of Paris”
Reviewed June 3, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

Was great stay at the apartement, metro very close and also a lot of sight only a short walk away. nice flat with elegant interior.

Your age range 35-49
Oct 3, 2015
Thank you so much. See you in Paris for your next trip :). Damien.
ZoStar47
Cairns, Australia
“PERFECT LOCATION!”
Reviewed April 25, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

Perfect location! Only 5 minute walk to the main metro station. On the street is a award winning bakery, butcher, fruit and veg store, take away pasta shop, sandwich shop, and convenience store.

The apartment was modern, clean, and the kitchen was very well equipped! The bathroom was excellent (heated toilet seat!!) but be aware that there's no privacy in the bathroom. Mezzanine was very comfy and perfect for naps!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Oct 3, 2015
Hello, good you liked the apartment. Regarding the toilet, I went in Japan once and I was amazed by this and I wanted to offer the same discovery in my apartment. For the privacy, I had recently a curtain that you can take up and down for the shower and for the toilet, I also added a plastic to hide the first meter from the floor... Weel, Hope you will be able to enjoy it next time. Damien.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing