“Beautiful apartment in a great location!”
other travelers have booked this property
Living room and dining area
Living room View from the outdoor space
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Living room
View from the outdoor space
bedroom and shower in the back, living room in the foreground
Kitchen area, and bedroom in the back
Kitchen area
Bedroom
Bedroom
Bedroom and bathroom
Bedroom and bathroom (Old wall can be seen)
Toilet
Bathroom shower
bedroom upper bed
bedroom upper bed
Laundry room, separated from the apartment
Floor map
Outdoor space with two chairs and a table
Street view
Pont des arts
Pont des arts and Eiffel tower
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Lucrolls
Magrath
“Beautiful apartment in a great location!”
Reviewed June 26, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

We stayed in this apartment for 10 days in early June, 2015. Location is very important to enjoying the stay and having a feel for the city. This apartment in the 1st arrondissement is ideally located. Our flight arrived early and after a quick call to the office, Paul was at the apartment to greet us and introduce us to the area. He was knowledgeable, friendly and responded quickly to any requests, great service. We arrived several hours prior to our check in time but we had immediate access to the apartment with no problems. Thanks again Paul!

The immediate area has several excellent bakeries, bars and well-priced, excellent restaurants. As well it is easy walking distance to some of the most famous sites. The Louvre is just a 5-minute walk! It is situated half way between Les Halles metro station, (huge metro, train station and underground mall) where you can access several metro lines and three RER train lines, and the very quite Louvre-Rivoli metro station. We used both depending on where we were going in the city.

The apartment itself is small-however you are in downtown Paris. That aside, the bed is large and very comfortable and the bathroom-shower area is beautifully finished- all very high end. We have tried several beds in Europe; this was the best to date! The Japanese toilet is interesting (heated seat and several other features) and the toilet can be use as a conventional style toilet. All the finishes in the bathroom are high end and the shower is fantastic, great rain-head shower. The kitchen area has an island sitting area that is good for two people and the outside table was great for breakfast. All the amenities were there, microwave, cooktop, dishes etc., everything was new and first class. It was convenient to have an apartment located so we could stop back in the middle of the day, have a quiet, relaxing and refreshing break and step back out into the city.

The vaulted ceilings give the apartment give it a nice airy feeling and the laundry room located down a few steps was again high end and worked great. We never used the bed in the loft but it looks like a comfortable spot for a third person. I am always amazed how a small area can be organized into a beautiful, comfortable, luxury apartment. I would recommend this apartment and company to anyone who wants a first class experience at a very competitive price. Congratulations and thanks to Glamaparis for providing such beautiful accommodation in a great location. Already looking forward to our next stay.

Liked best: High end finishes
Liked least: Nothing really- small but it is Paris!!
Your age range 50-64
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jun 27, 2015
Rusty, I want to thank you for your feedback, if I could let a review concerning your stay, you would also have a 5 stars, it was a pleasure accmmodating you. I hope to see you again in Paris. Damien.
HGD2015
Altdorf bei Nurnberg, Germany
“Great Flat in the middle of Paris”
Reviewed June 3, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

Was great stay at the apartement, metro very close and also a lot of sight only a short walk away. nice flat with elegant interior.

Your age range 35-49
Oct 3, 2015
Thank you so much. See you in Paris for your next trip :). Damien.
ZoStar47
Cairns, Australia
“PERFECT LOCATION!”
Reviewed April 25, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

Perfect location! Only 5 minute walk to the main metro station. On the street is a award winning bakery, butcher, fruit and veg store, take away pasta shop, sandwich shop, and convenience store.

The apartment was modern, clean, and the kitchen was very well equipped! The bathroom was excellent (heated toilet seat!!) but be aware that there's no privacy in the bathroom. Mezzanine was very comfy and perfect for naps!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Oct 3, 2015
Hello, good you liked the apartment. Regarding the toilet, I went in Japan once and I was amazed by this and I wanted to offer the same discovery in my apartment. For the privacy, I had recently a curtain that you can take up and down for the shower and for the toilet, I also added a plastic to hide the first meter from the floor... Weel, Hope you will be able to enjoy it next time. Damien.
laurent c
Barcelona, Spain
“Fantastic Christmas stay”
Reviewed January 7, 2015 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

We have been to Paris few times, but this experience was just the best one. Nice apartment really well located, just few minutes walk to the louvre, Le Marais, Hotel de ville.
The Apartment is brand new well designed, in a 1600 year buiding really nice shower and toilet
Sure we will repeat, plenty of good restaurants around and the biggest train station at the corner : chatelet les halles.
The people who gave us the keys were really friendly and advise us with good info about all the comodities around.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: brand new apartment
Liked least: nothing
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Kiera1223...
Rzeszow, Poland
“Awesome location! Great facilities, perfect for two”
Reviewed November 30, 2014 for a stay in November 2014

This apartment was perfect for our stay. The apartment is small, but comfortably fits two people (and can sleep up to three). The facilities are brand new, and the interior design is innovative and stylish. Great price for a great location! I would definitely stay here again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, and comfortable living area.
Liked least: Bathroom was a little exposed, but was designed well for the amount of space available.
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
nikita122...
Perth, Australia
“Exceptional apartment located in the heart of Paris!!"”
Reviewed November 28, 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

The apartment was in a great location in the centre of Paris, within walking distance from all major sites. Alexis was such a great host, meeting us upon arrival, helping us settle in and giving us tips on things to do in the area. The apartment is small but designed in a way where the use of space makes it feel bigger than it is (glass roof and high ceilings). It was just the two of us staying but there was room for one extra as there is a loft. Would definitely stay here again, thank you for such an enjoyable stay in Paris!

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
Kathybarn...
Carmel, California
“Brilliant use of small space in a very central location!”
Reviewed November 18, 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

I spent eight days in this apartment. Two days were alone and six with a very mature 19 y/o. I am 71 and in the last two years have not loved climbing four flights of stars that have been required in most locations in the 1st. This was my 23rd vist to Paris and I did not need the two bedroom I usually rent.. I was intrigued by the pictures which accurately show everything. The loft fit my guest comfortably. The shower is a dream and so large by Parisean standards. We had no problems with privacy and If one was awake the dark curtain screened the light so the other could be in the living room. We both loved looking out the green house ceiling in the lining room at the end of a long day and experiencing the rain and sunsets from a different perspective. Drinks and snacks on the tiny 'terrace' were an added bonus and one could check the weather easily by stepping outside.

Ii usually Sleep poorly on European mattresses but this memory foam mattress was perfect! The closest Pattissiere won the award for artisanal baguette in 2014 and I wish I had discovered him before the 4th day instead of walking one block to an old favorite.

Salmia ia efficient, extremely helpful and I was checked in and connected to the wi-if in a few minutes. This Was a last minute trip and I was able to do everything required in a few days. My advice is to reserve early because when the word gets out this place will be booked solid. It is perfect for a week or two in Paris for one or two people. For a month trip, I would rent something larger. I'm looking forward to another stay at this location

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The glass roof and the bed
Liked least: The height of the upper cabinets but this is always a problem for me.
Traveling group: Teenagers
Your age range 65+
Nov 27, 2014
Hello,

I am so glad you enjoyed the apartment. I own it and I have began to rent it in august 2014. It was thought as a luxury apartment with all the confort for 2 people or 2 with a kid. Thank you for notifying the shower and the japanese toilet, I think it is very important in such property for short term rental.

I hope to provide you such satisfaction next time in this apartment or another one and we manage more than 60.

Damien.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing