“Excellent accommation in historic centre”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent accommation in historic centre”
Reviewed April 17, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We arrived in Paris with relatively low expectations since I knew the street from my student days many years ago. My wife and I were pleasantly surprised that the apartment was not only charming but also well-designed, fully equipped, and spotlessly clean. You could not ask for a more central location in the Latin Quarter, close to everything. With a street full of restaurants and very touristy, we were concerned about noise. In fact, it was reasonable (perhaps in the summer, it is a different story).

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Apr 19, 2018
Hello
We share your pleasure and we will be happy to welcome you back again. Thanks for having taken good care of my property.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing