“Absolutely Loved this Apartment”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Maiesha R
Chicago, Illinois
“Absolutely Loved this Apartment”
Reviewed July 23, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

This apartment was wonderful, exactly like the pictures on the website! I was comfortable, as my travel partner had the bedroom, I slept on the pull out and did not regret it! There was a kitchen that we really did not use seeing that we ate out to experience the different cuisines that Paris had to offer and that we really did not know how to use the things that were there. We were in the midst of all types of small bistros and shopping centers as well as outdoor markets! I was able to get to everything by foot. The oldest bakery was right outside the door so any type of pastry was at my fingertips. Would I recommend this place ABSOLUTELY!! I will return to Paris one day and this would be the only place I stay!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: They had everything as if you were home!
Liked least: The elevator was extremly small
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
San Ramon

Laura_Gam...
Alexandria, Virginia
“Perfect Paris Pad”
Reviewed October 12, 2011 for a stay in March 2010

I'm catching up on writing some reviews and realized I neglected to review this great apartment.

First, let me say that working with Vacation In Paris was a terrific experience. Everything was hassle free-from the booking to getting the keys.

The apartment itself is wonderful. Fantastic location on a lovely market street with oldest bakery in Paris right around the corner. Indulge in the warm croissants daily! Lots of nearby restaurants/cafes, taxi stand and metro stop. Clean, comfortable apartment with all the amenities you need. Comfy bed, clean towels, lovely furnishings and well appointed kitchen. It was fantastic to have a washer/dryer because it really cuts down on luggage. On the market street you can pick up everything you need to have breakfast in the apartment and you can save quite a bit of money just eating this one meal at home. The whole experience was much more comfortable and affordable than a hotel. It was also nice to have a half bath in the apartment so my husband and I could get ready at the same time. I really can't say enough good things about renting an apartment in Paris.

Do be aware that if you are travelling in the cold weather months that the apartment was hard to heat, so take some warm PJs and be ready to snuggle at night. If you have mobility issues, the stairs are a little precarious and the elevator isn't great. Just a couple of minor draw backs, but nothing that would keep me from staying again.

Liked best: Location, location, location
Liked least: Everything was great
Traveling group: With Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway
Swegert
Atlanta
“Excellent base of operations”
Reviewed October 8, 2011 for a stay in March 2011
person found this review helpful

We stayed in this apartment for our one week 10th anniversary trip to Paris. The location is in the sometimes overlooked 2nd Arrondissement. It is still a central location, with a walk to the Louvre taking 15 minutes. It is a couple blocks or a 3-4 minute walk to a couple metro stations (Etienne Marcel and Sentier). The gigantic Les Halles/Chatelet is not too much further. The apartment is clean, comfortable, and well furnished. It is on a side street of the pedestrian market street, Rue Montorgueil. All the fresh bread, produce, pastries etc. are all right here. I would strongly suggest getting a rotisserie chicken called a "Poulet Fermier" if you want to eat in one night. There is a full kitchen. Beer can be pretty expensive at bars in Paris, about 8 euros a pint, so it was nice to be able to stock the apartment fridge with some beer from the Monoprix. France has some great beers, most notably Kronenbourg and Pelforth. (I've never seen Pelforth in the US)
We rented through Vacation in Paris, and the apartment was exactly as advertised. There was wireless internet (get the password from the guest binder in the apartment) and having a seperate bedroom from the living room was nice. Not too much storage area in the bedroom, but we found a place for emptied luggage in the living room.

In summation, getting an apartment in Paris over a hotel room was a more economical and relaxing experience. We did all of our vacation planning beforehand, so I did not miss having a concierge/front desk to answer questions. Vacation in Paris has an office in New Jersey, and will mail you the apartment keys beforehand, so you do not have to set up a meeting with the owner to get them.

Liked best: location
Liked least: one night was a little noisy
Traveling group: With Spouse/Partner
Sydney Australia
Reviewed July 14, 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 65+
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing