“Great family apartment one block from Eiffel Tower”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Aventurou...
Sydney, Australia
“Great family apartment one block from Eiffel Tower”
Reviewed June 26, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

If you are looking for great family accommodation then look no further. We were one block from the Eiffel Tower, cafes and patisserie outside the door, a short walk to the Metro and in the middle of a typical French neighbourhood. Perfect!

The Vacation in Paris team were easy to work with to phone and confirm payment, after prompt emails to find out the availability. We then were met by the wonderful host David who was super helpful and welcoming. The apartment was 2 bedroom, one new bathroom, kitchen with everything you would ever need and a lounge with free wifi.

For us it was all about location, and being in the heart of Paris and surrounded by great restaurants everywhere was just amazing. I cannot recommend this place highly enough. Whether you are a couple or a family, you will definitely enjoy staying in this apartment.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Traveling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Dee44_10
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Perfect location, excellent service”
Reviewed September 12, 2012 for a stay in August 2012
people found this review helpful

I was very impressed with the outstanding pre travel service from the 'vacation in paris' team. I was kept informed regularly, my questions were answered timeously via e-mail and this was much appreciated. On my arrival in Paris, Balthazar was ready to greet us at the apartment. He was very friendly, orientated us patiently and my party and I appreciated the complimentary bottle of wine:) More importantly though the apartment was clean and comfortable for the four of us. Wifi access was consistent. The Eiffel tower was a 5min walk away....and we loved to see the lights in the evening!!! Definitely worth a try and I would book again. P.s the manager David was out of the country but he still replied to my SMS without hesitation to inform me that Balthazar would meet me. And the deposit paid was refunded without any hassle.... Dashini, from South Africa

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Convenient, clean and comfortable
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Australia
Reviewed January 9, 2012 for a stay in November 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
cookingAu...
Aust
“Perfect Paris Experience”
Reviewed June 29, 2011 for a stay in June 2011
people found this review helpful

Our family of 6 stayed in this apartment for 4 nights. We found VIP to be an extremely professional company to deal with and thorough in all aspects of booking. We were met at this apartment by a company representative who was most courteous and helpful. The location of this apartment was perfect for our needs and represented a true Parisien experience as the apartment was located in a residential block. The apartment suited our needs perfectly. There were plenty of nearby restaurants, small supermarkets and of course being a minute away fom the Eiffel Tower was a great touris experience. I have no hesitation in recommending Vacations in Paris for a Paris rental property.

Traveling group: Family with Young Children
baseballm...
Bemidji, Minnesota
“Wonderful location”
Reviewed October 25, 2010 for a stay in October 2010
person found this review helpful

My family of 5 (2 parents - 3 teenage boys) stayed in this Vacations in Paris property #204 for 3 nights. I understand that for some of VIP's properties, you are sent a key in advance. For this property, however, you are met at the apartment by the property manager, Olivia, and given the key and a tour of the apartment. We called her from the airport as directed, and then proceeded to the apartment, via a shuttle service called Airport Connections, who were excellent. We were given the code to the front door so we did not have to wait on the street, but we ended up having to wait about 20 minutes for Olivia to arrive, which was awkward, as we were sitting on our suitcases in a courtyard area. A painter found us a couple of chairs...we thought that was really nice. We knew we would have to wait a little bit for her as she was waiting at another apartment for some other guests to arrive. But in the future, I think it would be nice to arrive with the key, as we were tired and it was kind of a pain to wait.
Olivia was very nice and explained to us that the TV, phone, and internet were not working in the apartment. Not her fault, but we were not happy about this at all. She helped us find another WiFi service but it only worked sporadically. Not having a TV or phone was very difficult.
As for the apartment, the location was outstanding. We had no view of the Eiffel Tower, but it was so close, it was practically on top of us. About a 5 minute walk and you are at the Tower and the River Seine. Absolutely wonderful neighborhood with a small grocery store just outside the apartment. Many cafe's within a block, plus the open market on Rue Cler was about a 10 minute walk away. I would definitely recommend this neighborhood, and we would go back. We always felt safe, even walking at night.
The apartment is a 2 bedroom. One bedroom has a double bed (very comfortable), and the other has two twin beds. The couch in the living room folds out. The kitchen is fully stocked with pots, pans and dishes, and is updated. The bathroom looks like it has been recently updated and has an awesome shower. We felt the apartment, particularly the living room was too small for our family. Even though the apartment sleeps 6, we
could not all comfortably fit in the living room at the same time. It is that tiny.
All in all, I would definitely rent from VIP again. I would consider staying in this apartment again if I was in a group smaller than 5.

Traveling group: Family with Teenagers
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Tourists
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing