“Truly delightful!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sydney, Australia
“Disappointing”
Reviewed October 5, 2012 for a stay in September 2012
people found this review helpful

We booked this apartment as it close to Luxembourg Gardens and we had children with us. This apartment is advertised as "large" and "very quiet and peaceful". It is neither. It is in a street of cafes that stay open till very late at night. The double glazed windows had no impact what so ever on the continous external noises. The only 'quiet' time was between about 5am and 7am at which time the garages trucks replaced the happy and very loud party goers. When we arrived at the apartment we found the aircondioners did not work and there was no attempt by the managers to sort this out in the week we stayed in the apartment. We could not open the windows at night because of the noise so it was hot and stuffy. A cupboard door fell off the night before we left and the owner charged us for the repair. The owner was also upset as we needed to move the single beds for safety issues to do with the children and accused us of scatching the floor. When we complained to the agents I was told no one had complained previously. I have stayed in Paris apartments in the past and I accept this apartment may be considered 'large' in Paris, however we specifically clarified with the agents before we rented the apartment about the noise issue and were assured it was "very quiet". This apartment is fine for two people, who don't mind noise and don't touch anything.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Liked least: noise
Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
glasgow

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Australia
Reviewed July 8, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34

Liked least: 69 Stairs
Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 35-44
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
San Jose
Reviewed July 27, 2009 for a stay in July 2009
person found this review helpful

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing