“One word - Wow!”

Ranked #46 of 1,801 Hotels in Paris
Melbourne, Australia
“One word - Wow!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Thanks to Baptiste and the rest of the WO staff, I had an amazing week in Paris :) So wonderful that I was completely not ready or wanting to leave!

After a horrible first day in Paris and being ill, I was forced to make alternative accommodation arrangements and I'm so glad I came across Hotel WO. From the moment I walked through the doors...even beforehand as Baptiste saw me exit the taxi!...I was made to feel so welcome and treated with such respect and professionalism. Staff here always go above and beyond your expectations and are ALWAYS so polite and happy no matter the time of day. It was such a pleasure to see them every day. Baptiste always checked in with me asking how I was and if I needed anything. Nothing was too hard or no question too difficult for him and his team.

PROS
Excellent location
Exceptional customer service
Beautiful, clean, furnished, modern and comfortable rooms with clean bathrooms
Early check-in if your room is ready (this was a godsend for me as I really needed some rest)

Hotel WO was the perfect place for my first Parisian experience and I cannot wait to return as I know exactly where I want to be when I do come back. Thank you for everything Baptiste.

Room Tip: Pic a corner room, so worth it :)
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank DanielaD_Melb
Sébastien G, BAPTISTE / RECEPTION at Hotel WO - Wilson Opera, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Bonjour,

Thank you very much for this awesome comment about your last stay with us.

We are thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations about your experience and I personally wish to thank you for your warm comments about our staff and I.

We really appreciate it!

We truly hope to welcome you back soon to Paris!

Thank you very much for recommending the Hotel WO!

Please feel free to contact us at any time that would always be our pleasure to respond to you.

Baptise

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (215)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I enjoyed my stay in Hotel Wo. The room is clean and modern with lots of storage space! The toilet is clean! The room service is also very honest as I forgot to lock my safe once but everything still there!

This hotel is only 5 min walking distance from the main RER/Metro station with about 3 supermarkets close to it. The only down side is the wifi signal wasnt strong enough for my room.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank shirley916
Sébastien G, BAPTISTE / RECEPTION at Hotel WO - Wilson Opera, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Bonjour,

The team and I would like to thank you for writing such a positive comment about the hotel WO on Trip advisor.

Your compliment on the quality of service and the carefulness of our staff is really appreciated. I will make sure to share your positive feedback with all the team.

The rooms are not very big; however, as you said, they are smartly designed and there is everything you need (flat screen TV, mini bar, safe box, hair dryer, etc.).

The cleanliness is crucial for us. We make sure that we meet our high standards on a daily basis.

We always look for improvements; therefore we make sure that we can fully satisfy every guest.

We hope to welcome you again anytime soon, please feel free to contact us whenever you like.

Llangefni, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Bonjour! Helo sut mae?
We had a lovely time whilst we stayed at this hotel. There was a homely atmosphere and the staff especially Baptiste made us feel at home and very welcome. He would ask us every morning if we had any questions about anything from transport to a nice place to eat at night. Which in very handy.
The hotel was fully air conditioned, which we definitely needed because the weather was so hot at the time. It was a pleasure to return to the hotel.
Our room was nicely decorated and very clean. The breakfast was delicious and the lady in charge of the breakfast - which I think was called Suzanne, was extremely welcoming.
We would highly recommend this hotel and would use this hotel again if ever we would return to Paris.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Bonjour,

This is a marvelous feed-back about your "honeymoon stay" at the Hotel WO!

The entire staff of the hotel thanks you for your very kind words on Trip Advisor. Merci beaucoup!

It is very important for us to provide the best service for all our guests.

Regarding the hotel, we were wondering if you could see any improvements that we could do in the room or for breakfast, or even the hotel itself.

We hope to see you back soon in 2013!

If you have any suggestions, please feel free to contact us at any time. That would be my pleasure to respond to you promptly.

Roquebrune-Cap-Martin, France
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is perfectly located nearby St Lazare with an easy access to transportation, service is very good, staff very helpful however they have small rooms, you can hardly walk the luggages around the bed. I also had a bad experience as on the last night the room just next to ours was currently on the move, people getting in and out about 20times between 1am and 5am and sound isolation was quite bad which lead to a very bad night sleep. I suspected the guy on night duty to be using this room but didnt mention it at checkout.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Sébastien G, BAPTISTE / RECEPTION at Hotel WO - Wilson Opera, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Bonjour,

May I first and foremost thank you for having shared with us your impressions about the Hotel WO in Paris.

Nevertheless, I am deeply sorry to read that your last experience has not been entirely in keeping with your expectations. Your comfort is essential for us.

Regarding the size of the rooms, you are right; our rooms are not very big. However, they are well maintained, clean and fully furnished. (Safe, flat screen TV, hair dryer, mini bar, etc.)

About the issue you had the last night of your stay, we will investigate to found out what happened. It is a shame I did not get the chance to see you before your departure. The entire team and I apologize about that situation.

We are here for every guest and we make sure every day that we meet any requests. We love what we doing and we do our best for our clientele.

We sincerely hope that we may have the opportunity of making amends for this less than satisfactory first stay.

Weymouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We were greeted at this hotel by a very friendly receptionist and and a free room upgrade.

We found the hotel to be reasonably well situated. We found all the main tourist locations to be within walking distance, although some of the locations were upwards of a 30 minute walk away.

Pro's:
Clean modern rooms with comfy beds
Good facilities
Free fruit in the reception area
Located near to a train station and metro stations - one metro stop away from Gare du Nord
Breakfast - there was a large selection; which kept us full until tea time and it was also available until late morning
Late check out as standard
Free wi-fi

Con's:
There was a fire alarm during the early hours which required an evacuation of the building. It was unclear where the meeting point was once outside and although a false alarm appeared to be badly organised.

As others have already said the rooms are on the smaller side but they were perfectly comfy

Room Tip: There is a small supermarket very nearby, which sells drinks cheaper than both the hotel and around...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Doug_s10
Bonjour,

It was such a pleasure to read this great comment on Trip Advisor about your experience at the hotel WO!

Regarding the issue you had regarding the fire alarm, we called the company to double check the entire system. Everything is in order for the safety of our customers and the team.
Once again, the entire team of the WO and I apologize about that.

The cleanliness and your comfort are ones of the top priorities in the hotel and we ensure every day that we meet our high standards.

If you have any suggestions, please feel free to contact us whenever you like! That would be our pleasure to respond to you promptly.

I wish you a wonderful week and I stay at your disposal, if you do have any questions.

Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Everything was possible when I stayed at Wilson Opera....
From the time I booked I was treated like a lady and felt like a princess. Baptiste made sure I had a room that will be perfectly comfortable for my 7 night stay! He even contacted a female clothing store for me (twice) to see if they had an item I wanted! My breakf(e)ast was brought to my room when ever I wanted! Pierre greated me every time with the biggest smile and and made sure my driver showed up in time... a real young gentleman carrying my MASSIVE suitcase politely and even opening the car door for a lady! Nor was a legend with organising my social life and he was the biggest reason why I had one of the best nights of my life the last night in Paris with his venue recommendations! The staff alone is a reason to stay here but over and above that the Ho(me)tel is perfectly situated for safe walks, close to nice restaurants and shops. The rooms are very comfy and has allyou need, aircon, tv, high speed wigi, a hairdryer, bar fridge, and beautiful views. 5 star treatment!
My heart was very soar when I had to leave and these boys were a massive part of it.
Being a girl alone in Paris I didnt once feel lonely!

Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Zonja P
Sébastien G, BAPTISTE / RECEPTION at Hotel WO - Wilson Opera, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Bonjour,

Thank you so much for your lovely comment about your experience at the Hotel WO.

We love what we doing and that makes us really happy when our customers feel the same way!

Pierre, Nour, I and the entire team of the WO are really proud that you enjoyed your time with us in Paris.

We are very much looking forward to welcome you back and will ensure that you will have a memorable stay again!

I stay at your disposal with pleasure, if you do have any questions.

New York City, New York
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Rooms are small. Just a heads up. I've stayed at enough hotels in Paris (at roughly the same price point) to know they are small, even for Paris. I'm here for business 4-6 times a year. That said, its the only negative for this place I can come up with. My only other gripe is that there aren't any great restaurants close by, the ones they recommend are 10-15 mins walk away. That's not the end of the world but just annoying far enough after a really long day. Clean room, comfortable bed, good internet access, REALLY friendly/helpful staff. Excellent breakfast that also included freshly squeezed OJ (if it isn't they fooled me.)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Sébastien G, BAPTISTE / RECEPTION at Hotel WO - Wilson Opera, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Bonjour,

Thank you very much for this short and relevant comment aboutthe Hotel WO on Trip Advisor.

We are sorry that you found the room a bit tight. The hotel WO is a boutique hotel and some of the rooms are not very big. You are totally right about that. We do have some bigger rooms; however it depends on the category you book with us.

The Deluxe Terrace Eiffel Tower View is just gorgeous and spacious, simply a must of the hotel.

Otherwise we have some others rooms which are not as big as our Deluxe rooms.

The cleanliness is so important for us and we make sure that everything is in a perfect shape.
Regarding, the restaurants, I apologize about that. We have some restaurants walking distance around the hotel (between 5 and 10 minutes) and for your next visit I will make sure that you will get the best we have around the hotel in a short distance. Thank you again for pointing this out. We are going to make some improvements on that to make sure it will not happen again.
Your satisfaction is so important for us.

I appreciate your kind words about the staff and the breakfast, we love what we doing and we do our best every day to make sure that every guest gets the best experience.

If you have questions, recommendations or suggestions, that would be a real pleasure to respond to you.

I stay at your disposal and I hope to welcome you again soon.