Hotel WO - Wilson Opera
$1,273
Agoda.com
  • Pool
1,629 results
All reviewsgare steiffel towerlazare stationrooms are smallbalcony roomquiet streetgaleries lafayettean upgradeclassic roomthe hotel staffboutique hotelwalking distanceour honeymoontop floorbreakfast was deliciousconvenient locationfantastic hotel
Reviewed November 9, 2011

I stayed in Hotel WO for business reasons and I was very happy with it.
The hotel is less than 5 mins away from Gare St Lazare and ten mins to Opera, which is really very well connected and easy if you arrive from CDG with Roissy Bus.
The Hotel is small, but very clean, with very nice rooms and bathrooms. The size of room and bathroom were aligned to Parisian standards (not too big, not too small). The room smelt nicely and was correctly heated. Wifi was for free. Very nice bath mignons. I had a nice Nescafé coffee when arrived in my room and a Verveine Tisane before going to bed. Very nice. Staff people were very smart and helpful. Breakfast in the morning was very nice too, with fresh bread and croissants and rolls, fruit salad, yogurt of every kind, Nespresso coffee, jams cereals, hams cheeses, fruit juices...Perfect!
I had the best stay, If possible I might come again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Thank cinzia.sole
Sébastien G, RECEPTION / BAPTISTE at Hotel WO - Wilson Opera, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Bonjour,

Thank you so much for this very nice review about the Hotel WO on Trip Advisor.

The location is really practical indeed. The metro station Saint Lazare is really good to get around Paris.

The breakfast is so important for us. We have made some improvements and we focus and the quality of the products (organic food, fresh pastries every morning, etc).

We are glad taht we have been able to make your stay pleasant. You know, we love what we doing here and as long as you enjoy your trip that is what matter.

The rooms are well-furnished and modern as you said. (Free Wifi, kettle with Teas and coffes, etc)

Please feel free to contact us, if you do have any questions.It will be our pleasure to respond to you promptly.

I stay at your disposal, if you do have any questions.

Reviewed November 8, 2011

We've just returned from a 3-night trip to Paris, staying at Hotel WO. We took a taxi from Gard du Nord where we arrived via Eurostar - outside was stylish and a clean street. Someone greeted us from the taxi and took our bags inside, and check-in was swift. The elevator was out of order, so we were put on the 1st floor - and they even took the bags up for us. The room is exactly as the pictures show - spotless! Great location too - we find it easy to navigage subway, metro, tube systems, so it was really easy to get around Paris. Outstanding service from Vivien who works the desk on the weekends - he's a MBA student at the Sorbonne - and I'm sure will go on to have a great career in the hospitality industry - he went above and beyond. Same for the great staff who cleaned our room and worked in the breakfast room - super friendly and eager to help. And when we checked out and I had to remind them that my reservation included breakfast...they quickly checked their records and adjusted the bill - perfect service. My company's Paris office is very close by, and I shall be back to stay at this neighborhood hotel when I come back on business trips.

Room Tip: Check hotel website for best prices, deals - I did, and compared to Expedia and other travel sites - hotel site was definitely the best.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Sébastien G, Directeur général at Hotel WO - Wilson Opera, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Bonjour,

First of all, thank you very much for that unbelievable comment about us!

The entire team is well pleased that we made the perfect stay for us.

We love our job and it is always great to see a feedback. It keeps up well motivated to do even better!

As you mentionned, we have great restaurants around us (walking distance) which is a real plus.

Do you have suggestions for us or do you think we could improve something?

Thank you again for that comment!

Best Regards,

Sébastien

Reviewed November 6, 2011

Stayed for 3 nights. The hotel is very near to metro and train station. Within 5 to 10mins walk to Opera house; 2 department stores: Printemps and Galeries Lafayette. One of the part time staff: Vivie, he is very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Sébastien G, RECEPTION / BAPTISTE at Hotel WO - Wilson Opera, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Bonjour,

Thank you so much for this short and precise comment on Trip Advisor.

The hotel is really close to the train station Saint Lazare indeed. The Opera and "Les Grands Magasins" are about 10-15 minutes away from the hotel.

The size of our rooms are not very big, however, everything is there for you (hair dryer, free WIFI, mini bar, safe box, etc.) and the layout is perfect as well.

We are glad that the staff was able to help you during your stay with us. It is always a pleasure for us.

I stay at your disposal, if you do have any questions.

The Team of the WO hopes to welcome you very soon.

Reviewed November 2, 2011

First off, let me say that my girlfriend is scary. She is beautiful and Russian and demanding and scary. So, when I have to choose the hotel we are going to stay in, my very happiness and well-being relies on me making the right selection, or I will never hear the end of it.

I am extremely glad I chose the Hotel WO, it is very well located, the staff were accommodating and friendly, the room was modern and spotless - it was just a thoroughly pleasant stay. And, maybe more importantly, my relationship remained intact for the weekend.

Room Tip: We upgraded to a Superior room, which was very nice.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Sébastien G, Propriétaire at Hotel WO - Wilson Opera, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Bonjour,

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments on Tripadvisor following your stay with us in Paris.
We are thrilled that you enjoyed the hotel and its services.

Thank you as well for your remarks on the staff, we have of course shared them with the entire team.

Looking forward to welcoming you again very soon,

Sébastien

Reviewed November 1, 2011

The staff was wonderful and very accommodating. They were very friendly and helpful with directions and suggestions for great places for dinner within walking distance of the hotel. Rooms were quiet, clean and comfortable. The Metro station is within walking distance which allowed us to get anywhere we wanted to go. We were impressed from the time we entered the hotel until the time we left.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Sébastien G, BAPTISTE / RECEPTION at Hotel WO - Wilson Opera, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Bonjour,

What a great comment from you about your experience with us!

The great location of the hotel is a key point, as you said. Everything seems really close by!

Our rooms are really cosy and clean as you mentionned. This is essentiel that you feel comfortable.

We hope to see you again next year in 2014 with us, that would a pleasure to welcome you again.