“We came twice -Excellent crepes in the Latin quarter ”
Review of La Petite Bretonne

La Petite Bretonne
Ranked #2,065 of 20,845 Restaurants in Paris
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Quartier Latin
Description: We invite you to discover "Brittany" to " Mouffe ". In a pleasant and warm setting, come to savour a pancake in the buckwheat among more thirty " couple with the buckwheat ", that we suggest you and accompanying it of our varied " salads " if you wish. To end on a sweet note, you can choose one of our numerous " couple with the wheat ", but also an ice cream or a sherbet if you prefer... The whole is naturally accompanied with a Breton cider or different drink which we shall propose you. Be welcome. Helena and Francis.
Reviewed January 28, 2019 via mobile

One of my “rules” is to try different places on vacation. But my friends and I loved this place so much that we came for brunch the day we arrived, and then lunch a few days later.

Thin buttery galettes - the kind that are so thin that the cheese melts through little holes in the batter.
Great cider. Low prices. Very nice wait staff and cook.
Recommended!

Note that la Petite Bretonne is on Rue Mouffetard which is a fun, but very touristy street with many questionable crepe stands and restaurants. Don’t confuse this place for those.

Date of visit: January 2019
Helena et F, Propriétaire at La Petite Bretonne, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2019

Thank you very much Dolby47 for your very kind compliment. It is warm to our heart and encourages us to continue to offer good products and to progress.
We hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again on a future visit to Paris.
Thanks again.

Reviewed January 21, 2019 via mobile

Excellent crêpes in an informal and very friendly environment.
The waiter was helpful in choosing the crêpes and the cider. The food arrived fast even if there were many people. The cider is served in very cute cups.

Date of visit: January 2019
Helena et F, Propriétaire at La Petite Bretonne, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2019

Thank's "Inadfig".
Welcome.

Reviewed November 26, 2018 via mobile

My friends and I stopped by here last Saturday and had to wait a bit to be seated but that was fine as it was super busy and we were seven. I got the aubergine crepe and whilst very good I wished it had cheese to amp the flavour. The buckwheat crepe though was lovely. My friend’s goat cheese and honey crepe was marvelous. We also got a bottle of the pear cider and that was so tasty!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed July 2, 2018

This place was delicious! We asked where to eat the best crepe and they told us to come here. The first time I tried a salty and the second time a sweet one. You should try those two types too, both taste very good and I never tried a salty crepe before.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

We came in around 11:40 on a Saturday.
The lady didn't even say hello but instead just told us it was still not open. We went out and waited in the cold for 20 mins. After that we tried to get in again but she had locked the door and although it was obvious that we were trying to get in she avoided making eye contact and pretended that we were not there. Terrible service

Date of visit: December 2017