“La Fontaine by Cobblestone Paris”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
elpasokib
Wisconsin
“La Fontaine by Cobblestone Paris”
Reviewed May 2, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

I enjoyed a week in this studio located by the Republic metro station. The studio is very charming and in a secure building. I had everything I needed to have a great week in Paris. When I arrived I was met by a greeter, David, who explained all the workings of the apartment. I had his contact information in case I needed it. The tv was not working but someone was sent in right away to fix it. There is a phone that can be used for free international calls. Coffee, tea, spices, and olive oil and vinegar are furnished. I loved the selection of dvd’s which mostly related to Paris. I also appreciated the notebook that offers clear instructions for the studio but also tips on places to go and how to fit into Paris. There were guidebooks that I used to plan my days and information on how to use the metro (buy a carnet and use those tickets for anywhere too far to walk). The only thing I want to caution other travelers on is that there are local businesses that serve food and drink until around 11 pm during the week and later on weekends. There is street noise so either plan to stay up late or bring ear plugs. The price is great on this studio and so is the location.

May 3, 2018
Thank you very much for your review!
EElming
Toronto, Canada
“Great stay!”
Reviewed November 15, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Helpful staff, clean apartment, great location! Overall, a great stay in Paris - I highly recommend cobblestone rentals.

Nov 17, 2017
Thank you!!
Chelsea M
“Great honeymoon spot in Paris!”
Reviewed November 15, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Great location - very clean apartment - no complaints at all!

Studio La Fontaine was our third stop on our honeymoon. As soon as we gathered our luggage we walked out and our private transport was waiting for us. The greeter met us and went over everything in the apartment. The area was amazing with great restaurants right outside our door and down the street. We utilized the metro and it was great having a stop so close! The rental gave us everything we needed including guidebooks, movies and even a bottle of wine! Thank you Cobblestone for allowing us to enjoy our honeymoon is Paris the right way!

Nov 17, 2017
We're so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us on your honeymoon! Thanks for your review! - Cobblestone Paris Rentals
Lucille G
“LOVED THIS PLACE”
Reviewed August 2, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

the thing I like most about this apartment was the proximity to the subways and general tourist areas. It felt like a real apartment that I could live in, close to the 'downtown' but in a more residential area.
Having Mildred meet me and introduce me to the area was also extremely helpful. she went above and beyond to help me plan my train route to Giverny the next day. So so helpful!

----

Let

Aug 4, 2017
Thank you very much for your review! We're so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! - Cobblestone Paris Rentals
Bruna R
Brasilia, DF
“Amazing Studio!”
Reviewed July 14, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Great experience, excellent view. Cozy apartment. Everything that I needed was found there.
Absolutelly perfect our river cruise!!! I really loved the tour!

Jul 16, 2017
Thanks Bruna! We're so happy that you enjoyed your stay! - Cobblestone Paris Rentals
Oksana H
Lviv, Ukraine
“Perfect place for a week in Paris”
Reviewed January 27, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

My husband and I were really amazed by the care we were treated with - greeter's explanations and suggestions, Paris map and the kitchenette "must-haves" (spices, coffee/sugar/tea etc.) as well as the chocolate/wine compliment. The presented Seine boat trip was very pleasing as well.
The apartment itself is quite small, but enough for a couple, to me it felt very Parisian :) Its location is really convenient - on a nice street in the city center, close to 3 metro stations.
We had a wonderful week in Paris, looking forward to visit it again one day.
Many thanks to Cobblestone for their help in organizing such a lovely stay in Paris for us! Definitely recommend!

Jan 30, 2017
Thank you for your very kind review!
Chelseamu...
“Studio la Fontaine”
Reviewed November 22, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

The studio was adorable & perfect for what my boyfriend & I needed while in Paris- I would definitely recommend! Katie was so helpful and provided us with anything we needed. We enjoyed the delicious tea and coffee that was provided for us. Overall we had a great experience, the only downside was that the door kind of sticks sometimes and is difficult to open. Also the studio is very very small. However, It was fine for my boyfriend and I because we weren't in there a lot and it provided us with the essentials.

Nov 23, 2016
Thanks for your review, we will have a look at the door to make sure it opens easier. Thanks, Jennifer
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing