“Convenient city break hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of 9HOTEL OPERA

9HOTEL OPERA
Ranked #323 of 1,795 Hotels in Paris
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Convenient city break hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

This hotel is great value and in a handy location for Gare de Nord station.

Jay at the front of house was very friendly and helpful and whilst small the room had everything we expected for the price and location.

We enjoyed walking to many popular locations and the metro was also nearby if you needed to use it.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Vincent L, Responsable réception at 9HOTEL OPERA, responded to this review, December 9, 2015
Dear DMartinDick,

I apologize for later answer.

My team and I are very happy to know that you had a great time in 9HOTEL OPERA in July 2013 and I propose you to come back after 3 years for a special weekend in Paris.

Chef de Reception/ Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Sydney, Australia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a business trip and would not return. The rooms were clean and new but I was not happy with the location and the staff ruined the experience.
They came off very rude and unhelpful. It could have been because they were not comfortable with their English but either way, I was so disappointed that I looked for an alternate hotel.
The location is quite common and the immediate surroundings felt too mainstream. There was a Starbucks and McDonalds just around the corner. I missed that community Parisian vibe of people walking around the streets.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Washington DC, District of Columbia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

The only good thing about this hotel was the location. Other than that, the rooms were very small. located on a noisy street and the walls did not really block any noises. It was like sleeping in the street. The staff were good and the prices were good. However, I moved to a better hotel after couple of nights. I do not recommend this hotel

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

Stayed here with my husband in May. We came by train and were happy to find out the hotel was really close to Gare du Nord. The hotel was very clean and the staff was kind and helpful. The room was very tidy and light. The breakfast was also really nice and focused on simple but good stuff like croissants, baguet, jam, yoghurt, juice. Extra points for the cafe au lait made out of fresh coffee beans. Though the hotel was very close to Metro we ended up walking everywhere as all the big attractions were withing walking distance. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

1 Thank Sanna-Maria H
Dear Sanna-Mariah,

I apologize for later answer.

My team and I are very happy to know that you had a great time in 9HOTEL OPERA in May 2013 and I propose you to come back after 3 years for a special weekend in Paris.

perth
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

We stayed at 9 Hotel on our recent trip to Paris. Not having been before we were surprised to discover we were within walking distance of all the main attractions. Lots of good restaurants close by. We had a room at the front overlooking the street and it was a little noisy at night but just for a short time once restaurants closed. The rooms were a decent size but the bathroom was tiny but serviceable. Staff very pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was pleasant with a small but good selection of food. Would recommend

Dear rb66Perth,

Aylesbury, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

We stayed for one night on our way to Spain. The room was smallish but very well designed with everything you need. Very comfy bed. Its on a side street and noise at night was not an issue. The staff on reception were helpful and very pleasant. Lots of places to eat round and about. Would use again and recommend to others.

Dear Allison,

Athlone, Ireland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

Stayed with a group of friends for three nights, the hotel was ten minutes walk from Gare Du Norde station and five minutes from Possionerre station . The staff were pleasant and helpful. The rooms were small and basic and clean. I stayed at the front and there was a little noise on the street in the early morning. There are nice bars in the vicinity . I can't comment on the breakfast as I didn't eat in the hotel. It was good value for money

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Jenny,

Chef de Reception/ Front Office Manager

No titubeas a contactarme directamente en el caso en que quisiera transcurrir otro fin de semana a París.

En la espera del placer de te encontrar de nuevo a el 9HOTEL OPERA,