“Excellent meal for reasonable price!”
Review of Jeremie

Jeremie
Ranked #532 of 19,125 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: 16th Arr. - Passy
Description: JEREMIE, contemporary restaurant is a nice place at a nice location. Soberly decorated,all has been studied to make you pass a nice & smooth tasting moment. Service is efficient without being overwhelming. The Chef will try his level best to make you discover some dishes, real testimonies of French Bistronomic Cuisine. Mediterranean fish soup, as bouillabaisse style & Vanilla mille feuilles, butter scotch sauce are Chef's signature dishes. These two dishes are just a part of a nice & very attractive menu. CU soon there
Reviewed May 16, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I recently spent 3 days in Paris and were fortunate enough to find this wonderful restaurant. The staff was very friendly and the meal was phenomenal. I highly recommend this place for a romantic dinner in the Trocadero area!

1  Thank antoniodS1786QB
Jeremie T, Propriétaire at Jeremie, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2016

Sir,

I'm glad both of you spent a nice moment at the restaurant. Good to know food & service could suited your requirements at a valuable price.
Patrons appreciation matters much to me.
Looking forward to welcoming in case you're back to Paris. Good opportunity to try revised seasonal menu & daily specials.

Jeremie.

Write a reviewReviews (426)

Reviewed April 22, 2016

This was our "posh" restaurant as it was our birthday, and we chose well. The staff are incredibly helpful and spoke excellent English. They took our coats on arrival and gave us English menus. We arrived at 8pm, most people arrived towards 9pm, but even essentially by ourselves it was a nice place to sit and chat, not overbearingly fancy.

We ordered the asparagus velouté with "perfect" hens egg which was quite a claim, but it definitely was perfectly cooked! The velouté was amazing as well. We both had tenderloin of pork for the main which was very nice. Afterwards we were asked if we would like any cheese which confused us slightly as normally you'd see the whole dessert menu, but we just went with it and got one of both cheese plates. The cheese with truffles was quite strong but an amazing flavour and the other plate had 3 milder cheeses.

Overall the service was perfect, the food was fantastic and we had a great evening. For 3 courses each, a bottle of wine and a coffee it came to about €150.

3  Thank Sunislikeaspoon
Jeremie L T T, Propriétaire at Jeremie, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2016

Madam, Sir,

It is so rewarding to read such an enthusiastic comment even though all the staff is daily trying its level best to collect this kind of positive contribution. I'm glad your appreciated this moment at JEREMIE'S indeed as it was a birthday celebration.
From the very first day, despite JEREMIE' S is not a Guide starred rated restaurant (no misunderstanding about that), I'm constantly intending to suggest to anyone who pushes the door, a nice French Bistronomic Cuisine experience.
In reference to your comment, it seems I modestly succeed in this challenge.
Looking forward to welcoming you again,opportunity to make you discover new seasonal menu & daily special.
Respectfully
Jérémie, The Chef.

Reviewed April 21, 2016

went with very high expectations ..our first night in paris..a bit deserted..service was outstanding..food average from starters to dessert..chef was not in..

Date of visit: March 2016
Jeremie L T T, Propriétaire at Jeremie, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2016

Madame,Sir,

I'm sorry you judged your experience not in compliance to your expectations. However, be sure everyone is trying his level best to make each patron mostly satisfied.
I'm surprised you just marked food as average even though it seems difficult to get an unanimous support.
Let me just remind you Jeremie's is not a Michelin Guide starred restaurant, as we simply suggest an upper level French Bistronomic Cuisine. I just aim that, so far & considering overall comments, commitment seems to be quite fulfilled.
Respectfully
Jeremie , The Chef.

Reviewed April 11, 2016 via mobile

As the title says this was the first time my partner and I experienced proper French cuisine and we were not disappointed. We had the 6 course tasting menu and it was fantastic, and service was also faultless. Highly recommended.

2  Thank thesunbedkid
Jeremie L T T, Propriétaire at Jeremie, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2016

Sir,
Thank you to have taken the time to write how positive your experience was. It is for the whole team the nicest reward we can expect.
I'm glad you appreciated the 6 course Menu, it is a quite good French Bistronomic Cuisine representation.
Hope to see back soon in case you're back to Paris, a nice opportunity to make you discover our seasonal menu suggestions.
Sincerely.
Jérémie, the Chef.

Reviewed March 27, 2016 via mobile

Highly recommend this friendly restaurant serving a very high standard of French cuisine unpretentiously. We were lucky to get a last minute booking as on Easter Saturday it was unusually quiet. All our main courses of rabbit / pork / beef were prepared perfectly. Well worth the visit

Date of visit: March 2016
2  Thank Grumpyfiftysomething
Jeremie L T T, Propriétaire at Jeremie, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2016

Sir,
It is a pleasure for me to take knowledge of your positive post. I feel satisfied all of you enjoyed this moment & judged your dinner as a nice french bistronomic cuisine experience.

Hope to welcome at any other time of your convenience, a good opportunity to make you discover the seasonal menu.

Sincerely.