“Exquisite flat managed wonderfully in the heart...”
other travelers have booked this property
EXTERIOR EXTERIOR
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
EXTERIOR
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jj66trave...
New York City, New York
“Nightmare apartment and experience, where do I begin?”
Reviewed July 25, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

When I first wrote to the property manger "was there any stairs" since we have twins and a double stroller. Instead of telling me there are some stairs, the answer was very cleaver, "it's on first floor". I assumed a few steps maybe. Only to find out that it has at least 20 or so narrow stairs to the "first floor". Managing two toddlers and a double stroller in and out the apartment was a nightmare.

The apartment is facing a very busy street and a bar is right across the street. There is no ac in the apertmemt, we had to open all the windows at night to sleep and the noise keeps on weakening us up. You can hear everything, cars, people, loud music buncing over the narrow street into the apartment.

The apertment on their website is 250 eur /night but they charged me more. I was busy planning the trip and noticed something wrong but thought was usd and eur difference and asked about it. The manger was not honest with me. She now says its TripAdvisor website that need to make a fee so they need to charge more per night.

3. The manger wrote "Bed line and towels" will be provided and fans will be provided since there is no ac, but later they want to charge a large unreasonable amount.

4. The strings on the curtain fall off when we try to pull the curtain up, they want to charge me 250 eur, ( later she decreased to 150 eur from my safe deposit). When i booked, it's clear that cleaning fees are included, now they claim that the place is "not so clean" and want my safe deposit money. I stayed at many rentals before, never had I heard that we need to make the place spotless otherwise is not considered "so clean". We took out trash, clean the floor and everything is in its place. I need to ask them what are the cleaning fee included means?

5. The Window handle in the bedroom were broken when we were there so you can't lock the window. This was actually very unsafe for us and our children.

6. They only give us one set of keys. When I called to see if I could get another key so my husband and I could split up with the kids, the call was "dropped" no one ever called back.

7. Someone lives in the apartment permanently, the bedroom chest is full of cloth. I am not sure if it's legal to rent out apartment like this.

Next time in Paris, we will stay in a hotel, after all the extra fees and deposit they charge me, we are better off at a hotel with a suite and some services. No one is going to charge me for cribs, IKEA high chairs, towels and sheet. No one is going to blam me for the poor quality of window string.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Aug 10, 2017
Hello June,
I am sorry you felt like you had such a bad experience with us.
However, I do no think this review reflects the reality of your stay.
You did ask us about the stairs. We told you the apartment was on the first floor, not the ground floor. You said ok. We assumed you knew it would be more than a few stops to get there.
The apartment is located in center Paris. It is obviously noisier than the countryside. None of my guests has ever complained about it so far. Around the corner, there are some cafés. It is very typical of Paris and it does make up for its charm.
I do understand that you might have suffer from the heat wave in Paris. However, at no point we advertised this apartment as having any king of AC. We offered to rent some fans to you to make your stay more comfortable.
On our website, we charge 250 euros per night. On our distributors, that price is higher because of the service fee from different websites.
We do charge for conciergerie services like cribs and high chairs. We have been very transparent about this process, mostly by sending you quotes – that you accepted !
We understand that travelling with young children, some things might be broken. We do need to replace these items. You claim that the string was of poor quality. It is a bit too easy to break something and then say it is not your fault.
I do not recall getting a call from you asking for a second set of keys. If the call was « dropped » I am sorry about it, maybe we had a technical problem about it. We would have gladly given you a second set if we knew about this.
The apartment belongs to a private owner. He leaves some clothes. We made sure you had enough closet space to unpack comfortably.
We are profesionals and manage over 500+ properties in France. We value very much our guests opinions, in order to better ourselves. I am sorry we were not able to reach your expectations and hope those things did not prevent you from enjoying your stay in Paris.
Please feel free to contact us if you want to discuss it further.
Regards,
Richard L
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Exquisite flat managed wonderfully in the heart of Paris...”
Reviewed July 11, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Despite a few hiccups and unforeseen issues, the apartment is managed by intelligent, communicative and helpful team. Sophisticated and elegant apartment fit for a King.

Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing