“Best way to see Paris!”

and up
Hidden Paris: Day Bike Tour
Ranked #3 of 139 Outdoor Activities in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Bike About Tours is a small, grassroots bike tour company with tours in Paris, Versailles, and the Champagne region. Our Paris bike tours focus on the charming back streets & local neighborhoods of the city- in small groups. Our Versailles bike tour explores the legendary city of Versailles through Versailles' many cycle paths & forest trails from the Chateau itself to the hamlet of Marie-Antoinette. After a short train ride from Paris, our Champagne bike tour takes you through vineyard trails, local cellars and some of France best Champagne. Paris, Versailles & Champagne have truly become biking cities, and tours follow carefully planned routes. The Bike About team is here to share their local secrets with you, so come see what everybody has been talking about!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Dover, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best way to see Paris!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

Two friends and I took this tour last weekend and we can't recommend it enough! Our guide Paul was friendly and informative, not just telling us the typical information but also unique facts about the city. We saw many places, famous (such as the Louvre and Notre Dame) and less so (a cannonball in the side of a building.) Don't be put off by the cycling, it is very leisurely and mainly on bike routes! Very good value for money, a must-do if you are in Paris! Also take the tour at the start of your trip as you will no doubt see places on the tour that you want to visit again afterwards! :)

1 Thank Rebecca W

• Greek first
  • Korean first
Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hen Party in Paris”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

Myself and 10 other ladies went on the the bikeabout tour in Paris on a snowy Sunday morning as part of a hen party weekend. All of us had 'such fun'! Winding around cobbled streets, circling round the glass pyramid at the Louvre with a simplified history lesson on the side was fantastic. Stopping off at a cafe for a delicious hot chocolate topped it all off. The guide was friendly and we all managed the route, even the parts where there was more traffic. An excellent and fun way to spend a few hours seeing the sights of Paris.

1 Thank JeanneD281
Oxford, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Such a great way to see Paris”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

We booked a family tour around Paris. Our tour guide was so well informed and could answer all our questions. We saw so many interesting sights that we would have never found without him. It was the highlight of our visit to Paris. My husband and son particularly enjoyed cycling through the archway into the main courtyard of the louvre and cycling past the glass pyramids. I loved the Place de Vosges which was beautiful. Thank you for a great experience.

1 Thank Monaghms
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great way to see paris!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

We had such a great time taking this tour, the guide Paul was friendly and knowledgable.we saw some great sights like notre dame and secret areas of Paris.highly recommended!

1 Thank Natsudlow
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic Introduction to Paris”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

My wife and I celebrated our first anniversary with a trip to Paris and I had arranged the bike tour for us. It was my first time to Paris and on a crisp Sunday morning we were whisked off around the streets and alley ways by our guide Christian, at a very leisurely pace. The facts and knowledge that were given to us completely immersed my wife and I into the Parisian life and back story. I would heartily recommend this to anyone visiting for the first time or returning and looking for something different in the way of tours.
I was so excited I wanted to 'pull a wheelie'. No chance of that I'm afraid, but plenty of fresh air and fun!

1 Thank Ru55ellThomas