Book In Advance
Tours from Delicious Paris tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Delicious Paris
from $114.98
More Info
from $57.49
More Info
All reviews le marais marias pace knowledge stories culture tours
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

We see not newcomers to Paris and wanted to go something a little different. So, we set out looking for a walking tour just off the usual tourist path, and Olga exceeded our expectations. Our group of four included my 27 yo son, his uni buddy, my 12 yo niece and myself. Olga successfully organized a day that appealed to everyone. Her interest in food and her knowledge of the city made her the perfect guide. She’s warm and kind, so that by noon we thought of her as our old friend.... I recommend Olga to you without reservation.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 28, 2018

It was a privilege to have an enjoyable coffee/breakfast with Olga the day after I arrived to help get my beginner+ French brain going. We met in a cafe off the beaten track not too far from the Opera. As well as some gentle conversation practice, Olga provided a selection of useful ideas, a couple of which I've already started to use, to speed up my improvement.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

Olga was a great choice for our first visit to Paris. My mom and I met her at the hotel in Marais and she was just wonderful. She showed us the best places for bread, wine, groceries, etc close to us. We went for a drink and then lunch so she could help us with etiquette and ordering. She was very pleasant and comfortable with us. My mom mentioned several times during our week there that she was so pleased with Olga's tour. I would recommend her to you first timers or for foodies.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

Our walk around the Marais with Olga was leisurely and memorable - her knowledge of both local food culture and the history of Paris slickly told and detailed. It was a wonderful morning, and Olga must particularly be commended on keeping a slow and relaxed pace with the two tortoises she was showing around!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic tour with Olga. She was knowledgeable, showed us very interesting places and stores and kept the kids interested. The speed was just right and allowed us to meander, snack and enjoy the scenery. Thank you Olga!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Olga provides a truly unique experience on her tours. Of course the food is wonderful, but the stories and insights she provides on many of the Marias’ hidden treasures brought our family together and was an incredibly educational experience. She made sure to find something of interest for every member of my family, and I highly recommend spending time with her!

Date of experience: June 2017