Book In Advance
Tours from Delicious Paris tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews le marais marias pace knowledge stories culture tours
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Olga provides a truly unique experience on her tours. Of course the food is wonderful, but the stories and insights she provides on many of the Marias’ hidden treasures brought our family together and was an incredibly educational experience. She made sure to find something of interest for every member of my family, and I highly recommend spending time with her!

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed October 15, 2017

This was an absolutely wonderful tour! Olga is very knowledge and the tour was joy. It felt like spending the morning with a very knowledgeable friend. The tour was a great balance of history (i learned so much!), food, and a little bit of shopping. Olga even helped us pick out the perfect lunch spot for when the tour was over. This was one of the best tours we have been on, and highlight of our trip to Paris. Thank you, Olga for an amazing morning.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed October 8, 2017

I recently traveled to Paris with 4 friends to celebrate our 30 yr anniversary as friends. Olga did our tour of the Marais, and we also hired her photographer to chronicle the event. They are some of the only shots we have of the five of us. Olga's love for the Marais, and the mood and feel of the area are very obvious. It was a wonderful tour, and the photo's they got really captured the area and our joy at being there and being on her tour.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

Olga took us on a leisurely and very informative tour of the Marais district. Her passion for the history and culture of the area was infectious, and we found her insights fascinating. We tasted delicious dishes and got some inside scoop on places to eat and shop. Olga puts a personal touch on each tour and tailors the day to appeal to the particular interests of her clients. I recommend her highly!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed November 6, 2016 via mobile

I travelled to Paris with my mum with only 3 days in Paris. One of these days we spent with Olga and without her we would of not seen half of beautiful Paris. My absolute favourite part was where she took us for croissants and baguettes- the best!! The three of us had a fantastic time; we also had a very friendly and talented photographer who came along and took amazing photos of mum and I which we will cherish these memories forever!

Date of experience: October 2016