My husband and I stayed here in June and found it to be a delightful place. The minute we entered the hotel, the charm of Paris was shown! It is all about customer service and we did received that! Vincent is the staff member who outshines all the others. I must say the rest of the staff,also, gave good customer service.
The room has everything you need. It is very energy efficient. The key to the room enables one to use the lights. The towel warmer is great and I must say.....love the toilet!!!!! Also, love the fact that one can open the windows to all that Paris has to offer!
Love the location. We walked everywhere. We did not use the Metro while in Paris. However, we saw all the sites of Paris with this location! We felt safe everywhere we walked and found Paris to be so friendly!
The breakfast was fantastic!! Again, breakfast staff gave quiet charm to the meal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated, Le Relais des Halles has 19 rooms including a Suite that combines French chic with modern facilities. Located just steps from the Pompidou Centre/Beaubourg, and the Forum des Halles shopping centre, the hotel is convenient to all forms of transportation. In the historic heart of Paris, it occupies a 17th century building nestled amidst the pedestrian streets linking the Place du Chatelet and the Montorgueil neighbourhood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Le Relais des Halles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Des Halles Hotel Paris
- Le Relais Des Halles Paris