“Awesome place”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Bastille / Oberkampf
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Great beers, super cool/friendly staff, great wibe, young atmosphere. Even Im not big fan of coktails, I was glad to try some of them!

2  Thank Aurimas M

Reviewed June 27, 2014

I initially read about this place on Trip Advisor and since it was a five minute walk from out hotel we decided to try it--it definitely did not disappoint! We actually walked right by it at first since they don't yet have a sign outside and there was a small crowd hanging out on the sidewalk out front so we weren't sure what was going on--but they were just customers having their drink outside! The guys working there were great. Our server was very attentive and explained everything on the menu to us. The cocktails were interesting and very good. The caprese slider was AMAZING, as were the meatballs. When we return to Paris we will surely stop here again!

3  Thank Abby V
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Bespoke is the perfect mix of modern and chic. Everything from the food and cocktails to the staff makes this place one of my favorite places in Paris! A friend who lived nearby recommended we drop in for some light bites and cocktails as she had been in before and was raving about how great it is. We ended up staying all night chatting, dancing, and even singing with everyone there. It was such a nice warm environment and they truly have the most friendly, fun, and charming staff.

I had such a great time during my first visit, I went back at least 3-4 times during my short trip to Paris--and I WILL BE BACK! The drinks are top notch and the food is simply delicious. I would definitely recommend this to anyone living in or visiting Paris.

3  Thank SuzetteQ
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Not French food, and certainly not a typical Brasserie. We arrived to an empty restaurant at 10pm on a Friday, by 11:00 you couldn't move for all the people eating and drinking. Good atmosphere and excellent cocktails.

3  Thank franc0phile75
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

Nice atmosphere with really friendly service. Good quality food and nice in-house DJ playing music... Sliders are mini-burgers, but still filling and really good tasting!

2  Thank Eben V