Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Grocery shopping and cooking with Fabrice in Paris

My wife and I had a wonderful experience. We met with Fabrice, our chef/teacher and proceeded to... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Richard66206
Leawood, Kansas
Fabulous Croissant Class

Croissant making class with Chef Christian was a fabulous experience for all 6 of us! He made it... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
jefcgrn
San Dimas, California

Recommended experiences in and around Paris
from $141.07
from $239.49
from $64.52
from $174.97
2,342 results
All reviews cooking class chef patrick morning market class french desserts macaron class croissants creme brulee macaroons great class small class size bread class highly recommend cook'n with class these classes learned how cheese shop great teacher learning how
Selected filters
Reviewed July 18, 2019

We could not have asked for a better experience. Manon was the best! She was knowledgeable, patient, kind, efficient, and fun. She also spoke excellent English! We learned how to make macarons, and left with several dozens to eat. We had a private class for our family of four, and she had us all working and learning in the well equipped kitchen! The place was very comfortable, ie. they had air conditioning during the heat wave. (If you don't know, a lot of Europe doesn't do A/C like we do in America.)
She showed us lots of detailed tricks to make it right, and we learned why macarons are so expensive! Cook'n with Class provided us with top notch ingredients, which is one of the key elements for a tasty outcome. Wish I could take a year of classes with Manon, alas we were only in Paris a week. I highly recommend a class here to enrich your cultural experience of Paris, France.

Date of experience: June 2019
2  Thank alexfurl0ng
Cook'N W, Sales & Marketing at Cook' n With Class Paris, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2019

Thank you very much for such a positive response to our private lesson!
Macaron making is fun once you have the techniques, which you have now! We hope you make some at home very soon!
We will be waiting for you to come back and do more classes :)

Reviewed July 17, 2019 via mobile

Honestly, the highlight of my kids’ Parisian vacation. Forget the Louvre, Versailles, the Tuileries. Even the Eiffel Tower was overshadowed by our cooking lesson with Chef Manon at Cook’n With Class. My 9 year old came up to me halfway through the session to say, “Mommy, I don’t know how to explain my happiness.” Bon appétit!

While the kids cooked, I got some time to chill, followed by a tasting of the delicious fruits (and croques monsieurs) of their labor. Chef Manon was patient, organized, and engaging. My only regret is not booking more than one class! Next time👩‍🍳🇫🇷

Date of experience: July 2019

Hi Nra! This is very heartwarming!! We hope that your 9-year old has treated you to some tasty recipes that she made with our Chef Manon!
We will be waiting for you to come back!!!

Reviewed July 17, 2019 via mobile

This was a wonderful day with our Chef, Patrick. I really enjoyed going to the markets to choose our food fresh and taking it back to the kitchen. Chef Patrick was great ! The meal was superb.

Date of experience: July 2019

Thank you for the positive feedback on our Market Class! Hopefully, you come back for the same class with a different chef or even to try another type of class!

Reviewed July 16, 2019

This was definitely one of the highlights of our European vacation! Chef Manon was wonderful! She was fun, informative, and great at leading the group. She helped our group come up with a delicious menu, and the whole evening was enjoyable from start to finish! Our 17 year-old son loved it as well, and we all had fun meeting and getting to know the other members of our class. We had a total of 8 in our class - and I think everyone really had a great time and enjoyed the spectacular dish we made, as well as the wine, appetizers, and dessert! I would highly recommend this experience!

Date of experience: July 2019

Thank you for the recommendation! We are elated that our market class pleased everybody including your 17-year-old! Hopefully, we see soon for another type of class!

Reviewed July 15, 2019

My daughters and I have participated in several cooking classes at Cook'n With Class over the years. We are return customers. This time we tried the Gluten Free Desserts class with Chef Sarah and it was the best so far. We learned a lot and had a great time creating 6 delicious desserts, including creme brulee and pistachio souffle.

2  Thank travelmadMelbourne

The Gluten-Free desserts class is really a fun class! We are very happy that you got to learn gluten-free french desserts! When you recreate them at home send us pictures!
Come back again for our Cheese&wine class with some friends this time maybe? :)