Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Grocery shopping and cooking with Fabrice in Paris

My wife and I had a wonderful experience. We met with Fabrice, our chef/teacher and proceeded to... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Richard66206
Leawood, Kansas
Fabulous Croissant Class

Croissant making class with Chef Christian was a fabulous experience for all 6 of us! He made it... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
jefcgrn
San Dimas, California

Recommended experiences in and around Paris
from $141.53
from $240.28
from $64.73
from $175.55
2,342 results
All reviews cooking class chef patrick morning market class french desserts macaron class croissants creme brulee macaroons great class small class size bread class highly recommend cook'n with class these classes learned how cheese shop great teacher learning how
Selected filters
Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

Fun experience. Great small group. Sara was excellent chef/teacher. Desserts were delicious. Would definitely do again.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank Adventurer223286
Cook'N W, Sales & Marketing at Cook' n With Class Paris, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2019

We hope you come back soon! Thank you for allways Cook'n With Class!

Reviewed May 5, 2019

The Team is amazing. They helped from the very first begining. Even before confirming the reservation. They answer really quick and guided us through every small to detail. We spend some quality familiy time in Paris thanks to Cook'n With Class. It was a different activity that you don't usually do while visiting a city. The children love their class. Really fun adnd tasty of course!

Date of experience: April 2019

We are happy to help as quickly as we can!
We hope that the children have had the opportunity to recreate some of the dishes learned in class! Come back soon !

Reviewed April 27, 2019

We took the Croissant class with Chef Sarah and had an amazing time. It is so well organized and we learned so many helpful tips. It is a very small group class . The food turned out amazing and we. had yummy treats we got to take home with us. Would recommend a class here to anyone looking to learn more about French cooking.

Date of experience: April 2019
Cook N, Front Office Manager at Cook' n With Class Paris, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2019

Jen W, Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review for us!! We are so glad to hear how much you enjoyed Chef Sarah and your Croissant Class!! We truly hope that you will be back to see us in the near future and that you will tell others about us! Happy baking at home!

Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

I participated in the dessert Cooking class with cooking instructor chef Sarah. I had a fantastic time and learned so much about making desserts. But what really made my experience fantastic and awesome was chef Sarah she was so compassionate and accommodating to my needs. I have limited use of my right arm so somethings were challenging. Chef Sarah made it possible for me to participate in every task to make our desserts. I poured, mixed, folded, rolled and used the torch. Chef Sarah made sure that I participated in everything my group experienced. She answered everyone's questions and gave advice for those inspiring cooks. I can't say enough about chef Sarah and her being a blessing, she made my first time in Paris and attending a cooking a class was memorable. An experience I won't ever forget, I also want to thank my group members they were the nicest family and were so helpful to me.

If you're thinking about a cooking class in Paris this is the one to take you won't be disappointed. Thanks again chef Sarah you are truly a blessing and God sent.

Laurence

Date of experience: April 2019
Cook N, Front Office Manager at Cook' n With Class Paris, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2019

Laurence P, What an outstanding review! You gave us such happiness reading this review! We are beyond happy to hear what a super time you had with Chef Sarah in your desserts class with us! She is a fantastic person and Chef, so we can only imagine that you enjoyed baking and learning from her. We hope that you had a super experience on your European travels you told us about and truly hope you will be back to see us in the near future!! Also, we hope that you will be recreating these recipes at home soon! Send us pics if so!! Happy Baking Laurence P!

Reviewed April 22, 2019

My daughter has made macarons at home before (with limited success!), so she jumped at the chance to take a macaron class in Paris. So glad she did, and even happier that it was with Chef Manon! She is a great instructor. She's very hands-on and engaging, and extremely knowledgeable about the do's and don'ts of making macarons. I was amazed at the quality, quantity, and variety of macarons we made in such a short time. Cook'n With Class Paris is very easy to get to by Metro, and their kitchens are very clean and modern. Take this class - you'll be glad you did!

Date of experience: April 2019
Cook N, Front Office Manager at Cook' n With Class Paris, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2019

BOSMA1, What a super review! Thanks so much for taking the time to write this for us and Chef Manon! She will love reading this! We truly hope that you will try making macarons at home and will be back to see us in the near future!