Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Grocery shopping and cooking with Fabrice in Paris

My wife and I had a wonderful experience. We met with Fabrice, our chef/teacher and proceeded to... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Richard66206
Leawood, Kansas
Fabulous Croissant Class

Croissant making class with Chef Christian was a fabulous experience for all 6 of us! He made it... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
jefcgrn
San Dimas, California

Recommended experiences in and around Paris
from $141.07
from $239.49
from $64.52
from $174.97
2,342 results
All reviews cooking class chef patrick morning market class french desserts macaron class croissants creme brulee macaroons great class small class size bread class highly recommend cook'n with class these classes learned how cheese shop great teacher learning how
Selected filters
Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

My husband is a gourmet cook and I am just pathetic enough so that any attempt at cooking is usually thwarted as soon as he sees me reaching for a skillet. But we have always enjoyed an occasional cooking class together. It is his first trip to Paris and I thought it would be a fun excursion outside of the normal Paris attractions. He has always wanted to learn how to make macarons and since I can't make anything I had no objections. I also had no expectations. A wonderful woman and her two lovely children took the class with us, taught by Ariana, and we all had a ball. My husband would have liked a bit more in depth explanation into the science behind it all, but I was just pleased they resembled something edible and were quite delicious. We brought some back for the hotel staff who enjoyed them, which is probably the best test given the staff is French and can probably tell a good macaron from a lousey one. I would definitely recommend the Macaron class with Ariana to anyone looking to do something a little different on vacation and/or master the ultimate Christmas gift idea. We are now armed with mad macaron skills and 20 different filling recipes.... Look out Santa!

Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

My partner and I booked a chef's table dining experience back in June. Looking back on our trip to Paris, this experience was one of our highlights. The food and wine was high caliber and the level of attention that we received was incredible. It was such a fun night and we would definitely recommend. Great food at a good value in a fun environment.

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank Anton F
Reviewed August 25, 2016 via mobile

Every vacation I take I normally plan a cooking class. On this trip my husband and I took the croissant making class. Arianna was a great instructor and very patient. I was given all the recipes and instructions via email once the class was completed. We loved everything we made in class and you get to take home everything you make in class. They also will serve wine while you're trying the wonderful pastries you've made that day. It was very enjoyable.

Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

I chose this company after researching on the web and reading trip advisor reviews. Whilst not the cheapest option, it was a good location and had many great reviews.

I love baking and have tried macarons before, with varied success. The class was taken by Ariana who was good, and there were 4 of us in the class. I thought that we would be more involved but on reflection I guess that's not really the point of these particular classes. We did some things (mixing of some things, sieving ingredients etc). I guess for me, I would have liked a bit more hands on, as I wanted to improve my baking, I probably had u realistic expectations of such a class. It was good, I did learn from it, and the macarons were great! I will definitely be baking them again when I get home.

It isn't a cheap option, and I'm left wondering what the difference is between all the different companies offering macaron baking classes in Paris, seeing as there is a vast difference in pricing. It was good, maybe I had unrealistic expectations? If you are a complete baking beginner and want to learn about macarons - take this class, but if you want something a bit more in depth - it's probably not for you.

Reviewed August 19, 2016 via mobile

We really enjoyed the lunch cooking class with Constance.
We picked duck and it turned out great!
Everything was perfect, I highly recommend this tour.