“Lovely Parisian Cooking Experience!”

Cook' n With Class Paris
$155.25*
French Choux Pastry Class : Eclairs, Chouquettes, Paris-Brest
Ranked #2 of 135 Classes & Workshops in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Cook'n with Class has been running a convivial French cooking school nestled in the heart of Montmartre, Paris since 2007. Come and discover French culture through a unique culinary experience with professionally-trained chefs & sommeliers. We propose small cooking classes & gourmet tours for only 6-8 students all in English. A hands-on and fun experience while learning a variety of French recipes & about French food culture. Come and join us for a delicious, educational experience!
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We did the macaroon cooking class and not only had an exceptional experience learning to bake these time consuming, finicky cookies but we had the opportunity to meet some wonderful classmates and couldn't have asked for a better instructor in Patrick. Highly recommend this excursion when travelling to Paris!!!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

As a professional pasrey chef I was pretty sceptical about this place. But....

After we met chef Briony we were totaly relieved. She is cool and very professional. Gave us a few important tips and tools to use at home.
We participate in 2 of briony's classes: baking and Macaron. Both were good and satisfying. We recieved the recipes by e-mail after the class. To bad we didn't recivied at the beginning so we can write comments during class.

If you're in Paris you defently need to spend a few hours in this place... Don't eat anything before class if you want to taste somthing extreamly fresh (and Delicious) from the oven.

2  Thank Thekingsolomon
Reviewed February 17, 2013

For foodies, culture aficiandos and travellers interested in learning more about Parisian and French life, the opportunity to enroll in any of the Cook'n With Class classes would be absolutely worth it. I took the Morning Market Class with Chef Alex and was amazed by his wealth of knowledge when it comes to French cuisine. His humour and effortless ability to make people feel immediately at ease in the kitchen makes your time learning about French cuisine all the more enjoyable. Prepare yourself for good food, company, education and entertainment with the Cook'n With Class team. I am looking forward to enrolling in another class while I am still in Paris!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

These classes were the reason i booked my trip. I was not disappointed the classes were fantastic. Not only did i have awesome fun but i learnt the right techniques to take home so i could re create the dishes at home. The bread class was the one i was the most excited about so that i can make french baguettes once i get home. I would recommend any of the classes on offer (i took 4) excellent and worth every cent.

1  Thank Tina B
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I was lucky enough to spend a week and a half in Paris and took the opportunity to enrol in the Cook'n With Class "Week In Paris Program". It was one of the best travel experiences I have ever had. I took five classes - French Desserts, Bread Making, Baking, Chocolate and the Market class with Chefs Alex, Briony and Pino. Each class was as interesting and enjoyable as the one before. The chefs were easy going and only too happy to answer questions or repeat instructions and directions. All of the chefs were prompt in emailing recipes after the class and happy to troubleshoot if needed. I felt a little intimidated at first being in Paris and taking classes such as the Chocolate one, or making baguettes and croissants, but after taking the classes I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it actually was to make the dishes and have even made some of the recipes myself now that I am back at home. I thought the classes were a great size and although the participants were of varying ability level, it really didn't affect the class in anyway. All of my friends are very jealous when I show them pictures of my French Cooking School creations and are all dying to taste some of my French cooking and even visit Cook'n With Class themselves. If you are considering signing up to a class, then do it! You will have an amazing experience, learn some new recipes and maybe even leave with a care package full of freshly baked treats!

3  Thank Nicole T