“Fun, amazing experience!”

$162.02*
French Choux Pastry Class : Eclairs, Chouquettes, Paris-Brest
Ranked #2 of 140 Classes & Workshops in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Cook'n with Class has been running a convivial French cooking school nestled in the heart of Montmartre, Paris since 2007. Come and discover French culture through a unique culinary experience with professionally-trained chefs & sommeliers. We propose small cooking classes & gourmet tours for only 6-8 students all in English. A hands-on and fun experience while learning a variety of French recipes & about French food culture. Come and join us for a delicious, educational experience!
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I went here with my mom based on the great reviews I read on Trip Advisor and it was well worth it. We took the Macaron class with Ivy and the Baking class with Alex. Both teachers are extremely friendly and knowledgeable. They teach everything very well going step by step and letting you make everything so it is very hands on. Both classes are 3 hours in the morning. The best part is that you are able to bring home what you make! This is a must do in Paris!

2  Thank Amanda K
Write a ReviewReviews (1,798)

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I signed up for the best sellers package (evening market, French desserts and macaron) while on a solo trip to Paris and had an amazing time. After my first class, I knew I wanted to sign up for more classes and got into a last minute wine and cheese class on my last night. All of the instructors (Chef Alex, Chef Constance, Chef Briony and Preston) were so personable and informative, and really made me feel at home. The small class sizes made for a very relaxed and fun experience. Everyone I met in these classes (from families to couples) were so kind and shared the same love of food. I highly recommend a signing up for a package, as these are a great value and you'll find that you'll want to keep coming back!

2  Thank carlabeeboo
Reviewed January 2, 2013

My boyfriend and I attended the Evening Market Class with Chef Constance on Saturday 29th Dec. The class was brilliant. We thoroughly enjoyed shopping in an area of Paris that's a little off the beaten track, but had some of the best produce and wine we have ever tasted. It's true, even the butter was amazing!

The class was entertaining, informative and great to meet other "students" from Australia and Lebanon. We were really inspired by Chef Constance and would like to thank her for such a fantastic evening. We loved the menu and food so much we retraced our steps 2 days later, visited the same shops and created a similar meal for New Years Eve.

We wish Constance the best of luck in her career, she's a fantastic teacher and chef. Highly recommend this course and will not forget it!

Michael and Rachel

1  Thank RA_20_07
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I did the desserts class in 2009, it was such an enjoyable experience that when my wife and I went back to paris I wanted to do another one. We've done cooking classes at home, and they are too rushed, sometimes too big. These are small and intimate. You learn a lot of skills, and while the pace is good that you can recreate them at home.

We did the bread making with Constance, she gave so many tips. I wish there was space for another class in our trip. The only downside is the price. they offer a discount if you had used them before, but it's still quite cost prohibitive. I know paris is expensive, and for the experience it was very worth it now that the bills are paid off, I just wish there was a better balance between the cost and size of class.

4  Thank edg126
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Went to an evening market class with my mother and sister over the Christmas holiday. This was the highlight of our trip! Worth every penny. The meal was delicious and we learned so much!

2  Thank Deirdre S