Hotel Magda Champs Elysees(Paris)(Great Value!)
$161
$156
$186
$164
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $226/night.

$391
$355
$169
$155
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

$322
$308
$441
$387
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $506/night.

Hotel Fabric(Paris)
$135
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

$248
$231
Official Site
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $264/night.

$276
$264
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
All reviewsquiet streetaux clercsdu preleft bankgermain arearue du bacperfect locationbeautiful boutique hotelstay there againstar hotelstaff was extremely helpfulsmall hotelwalking distancegreat neighborhoodrooms are comfortableright bankan excellent hotel
Reviewed November 7, 2011

This hotel is absolutely charming. It resides on a dainty boutique filled street full of shrubbery with ivy growing alongside the building walls! The location is perfect! The neighborhood was my favorite in all of Paris and the hotel is central to everything with the metro being just a short walk away.You must get a chocolate ice from the ice cream truck right outside the metro across from Les Deux Magots. The staff was so pleasant and put up with my botched attempt at speaking french! We loved spending time at this hotel and if we are fortunate enough to return to Paris again I would want nothing more but to stay at Hotel Saint Thomas D'Aquin. My fiance even proposed on the street,Rue du Pres au Clercs, just moments from the entrance of the hotel! Very much in love with this hotel and Paris!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 22, 2011

This is a small friendly clean hotel in a great position at a reasonable price. The quality of furnishing in the rooms varies and they all seem to be small, but they are comfortable, and I would go back.

Room Tip: Ask to see a choice of rooms if you can, as the quality varies.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank BernyS
Reviewed October 4, 2011

Silent and still central location, ask for a room facing the street and watch the city life (without too much noise). Small room, but ok for 4 nights, nice bath room. Free internet, very handy. Beds ok too. Did not try the breakfast (at extra cost), lots of nice cafés nearby. We had no problem with our booking (Hotels.com) or payment, and got promt answers in english on the e-mail I sent concerning room request and late arrival. No luggage room, you have to leave the luggage in the sitting area colse to the lobby. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank millalaiset
Reviewed October 4, 2011

I have just tried to book a room at this hotel. i had been there two days ago, asking whether it would be possible to book a room for 2 adults with their two children. I was given a brochure and was told that it would be no problem. I have just spoken to Bertrand Plasmense at the reception of the hotel who REFUSED to take my reservation saying that the room would be too small. I told him I knew it would be as they would have to add a bed. to that he said no, I will not take your reservation because people say they know and then they go and post negative comments on the website!!! I said we would do no such thing as we were prepared for the room being small to which he VERY RUDELY said he blatently refused to take our reservation and hung up the phone!!! I am furious and WILL take this furthur.
Please, if you can avoid giving your money to this rude french hotel, please do.
I am tired of french rudeness and have decided to finally do something about it.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2011

We stayed here over Easter. Great location and lovely helpful staff. The hotel was clean and modern but the room we stayed in was on the small side with no air conditioning and the room got quite warm.

However, we would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple