A lesson in what you need when staying in a hotel.
While the rooms was small, we weren't found wanting for too much (a hairdryer and some conditioner would have been good, but we coped.)
The service was very good - discrete, almost shy. But always helpful. Lovely breakfast, too; it was our first night in France and we noted how much better the croissants were than the imitation pastry we eat here in Australia!
The location is also hard to fault - just a couple of blocks (a quick walk) to the fabulous Luxembourg Gardens towards the back of the hotel, with lots of little boutique shops dotted along the back streets. This made us feel as though this was where natives would stay when visiting Paris.
As for eating, the restaurants in the area ensure you are spoilt for choice for a meal outside the hotel; we can highly recommend Rotunde (on the opposite side of the main intersection where this hotel's street is located.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel des Academies et des Arts in Paris, a unique boutique hotel located next to the Jardin du Luxembourg and Montparnasse, is dedicated to the creative arts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel des Academies et des Arts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Des Academies Et Arts
- Des Academies Et Arts Hotel