Myself and my wife have just returned from a short trip to paris. We stayed at this wonderful little hotel. As everyone comments the rooms/bathrooms are small but what space there is has been carefully planned. The hotel is tastefully decorated. The staff are attentive. When we arrived we were immediately handed an easy to read map of central paris with the hotel duly marked as well as the nearest metro stations, 3 of which are situated very close nearby. It is also very conveniently located 5 minutes walk from the RER station Port Royal which means you can get directly to the hotel for 9.50e from CDG.
It's the little things that count. Macrons on arrival were wonderful. We were then offered a choice of club rooms depending on what "atmosphere" we wanted. The beds are also very comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel des Academies et des Arts in Paris, a unique boutique hotel located next to the Jardin du Luxembourg and Montparnasse, is dedicated to the creative arts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel des Academies et des Arts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Des Academies Et Arts
- Des Academies Et Arts Hotel