When deciding where to stay for my 40th birthday, we perused the Trip Advisor reviews and were impressed by this hotel's ranking and the overwhelming amount of positive reviews about it. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND this charming, boutique hotel. You know what they say--location, location, location. And this hotel is perfectly situated near a metro stop which we were tremendously thankful for as we used the Metro to travel almost everywhere throughout the city. The hotel itself is beautifully decorated, the room (albeit small, which we expected as it's Paris!) we had (#43) was very clean, had a great shower and a lovely view of the main street outside. Also, upon arrival, there was a nice note and two delicious macaroons. I can't say enough great things about this hotel which, for the price, is one of the best I've ever stayed at in Paris (this is my third trip to the city). Definitely book a room here as you will be very happy!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel des Academies et des Arts in Paris, a unique boutique hotel located next to the Jardin du Luxembourg and Montparnasse, is dedicated to the creative arts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel des Academies et des Arts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Des Academies Et Arts
- Des Academies Et Arts Hotel