Review Highlights
Amazing Tour & Tour Guide - Vip Full Day Paris Discovery Tour + Private Guided Visit of The Louvre

Reviewed November 7, 2017
webcritic1ez
Irvine, California, United States
So much in 3 hours.

Reviewed September 5, 2017
Terryd59
Brisbane

Recommended experiences in and around Paris
from $13.46
from $38.13
from $19.06
from $68.41
More Info
All reviews tour company notre dame information guide lines
Selected filters
Reviewed June 5, 2018

There were 6 of us that decided to do this tour. If you are looking for a tour that is completely Guided then this may be the one for you. The guide was very nice but some of the things we did not like were. a) on the bus the guide didn't talk about any of the things we were passing other than the 'big' landmarks. We felt like we were passing a lot of things that we would have liked to have known what they were. There was a lot of quiet time on the bus. b) every time we got off the bus we were instructed to walk to a point then wait for everyone then walk a little further and wait etc - we personally prefer a tour where the tour company drops you off at a location tells you how long you have and simply says "meet back here at X time". The guide didn't go into any of the attractions anyway but because of having to wait for everyone and walk together it took us 45 minutes to get from the bus to the bottom of the Eiffel Tower (when we could have walked there on our own in 10 minutes) and then we still had to get upstairs. Lots of wasted time c) On our tour there were four handicapped people (three of them weren't really holding up the tour) but one of them was completely holding up everyone else. The tour company should have explained to them there would be a lot of walking and hills. This tour was difficult for them and it held up the rest of us. I'm not blaming the handicapped people at all, they were all very nice but the tour company should have told them this wasn't the best option for them OR figured out a way to not have it slow the rest of us down. The tour guide was busy putting wheel chairs together and assisting them while the rest of us stood around waiting. Tons of people on the tour were upset about how it went. I wish we would have just taken the train from London to Paris and did a self guided tour or hop on hop off bus which would have given us more information. This was not the best day of our 2.5week trip. As a matter of fact we along with some of the other people on the tour tried to figure out part way through it if we could finish on our own but by that time we were already too far away from the train station trying to figure out the walk back and/or transportation just wasn't feasible so we stayed. I really felt like it was really a wasted day - we could have done so much more in one day on our own.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed November 7, 2017

This review is for our experience with “Aymeric” our tour guide for VIP Tours Paris & Luxury guided Tours in Paris France.

My wife and I decided to do a VIP Tour in Paris, since we were only staying in Paris for 3 days and wanted to make the most out of our trip and wanted to see everything possible. We absolutely made the best decision with selecting this tour, the first night we had dinner at Eiffel Tower and it was a project and a hassle to get there, we were lost in subway a few times and asked a lot of people where’s the Eiffel Tower, please note Paris is a very big city so it is easy to get lost if you have never done the underground transportation thing and we haven’t coming from California. I can only imagine what a fiasco it would have been if we had to see all the sights on our own, that would have been a big hassle since time is gold.

The next day, our wonderful tour guide “Aymeric” who I highly recommend picked us up at our hotel. Now this tour is a huge priority of mine because I am a history lover, so details are so important to me. Prior to coming to Paris I spent months studying the history of each sight and know so much about them prior to this tour, but Aymeric educated us with so much more than we could have ever imagined.

Our first stop was the Notre Dame Cathedral, oh such a beautiful church, “Aymeric” explained to us every little detail, not in a overwhelming way but all the beautiful history behind it, as he drove us around to each sight I can really see his passion towards his country and his city. It was then I found out he is major in Art History guy. We felt so lucky having a tour guide as smart, as knowledgeable and as passionate as Aymeric is. He dropped us off at the Luxembourg Gardens and gave us time to see and walk the gardens. Please note that the whole time we were inside in a comfortable Mercdes Benz van as our tour guide showed us everything all the sights, and educated us on the way of the history the details. He dropped us off to have a wonderful lunch at this beautiful café with such delicious food.

The highlight of our trip was when we went to the Louvre Museum, not really knowing how to understand art. lol

He showed us the most important pieces the Greek sculptures like Vinos De Milo, Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa, Italian Renaissance Art and French Art.

The most important thing about this trip and that we will never forget is that when “Aymeric” (our Amazing tour guide) took the time to explain to us about the art, how to understand it and appreciate it. By the end of our Louvre tour guide, I can honestly say we understood art, something that was very important to us. He left a mark on our hearts, as we continued our journey to Venice, Florence and Rome, which helped us a lot understand art even more.
To our tour guide “Aymeric”, thank you so much for educating us, when we arrived in Florence the land of Renaissance Art, I fell in love with art, from Michelangelo, Botticelli, Raphael and Leonardo Da Vinci and all thanks to “Aymeric” for giving us a better understanding of art.

We saw all the sights in Paris, please read the VIP Tours it will show everything you are going to see, you have many option to choose from, short to long tours. You are the boss with VIP Tours!

We saw all the sights in Paris, moved our adventures to Italy where were now back in America, much smarter and more educated individual.

I highly recommend “Aymeric” as a tour guide and VIP Tours Paris for the most unforgettable Tour we were on. This won’t be the last, we will be back in Paris and want to see more, we look forward to using VIP Tours and “Aymeric” as our tour guide again. There is so much to see and learn in Paris! Merci

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed September 5, 2017

I have been to Paris a few times and done various small tours. This was more expensive but focused and as there were 5 to spread the cost it was good value for money. Although I have spent hours travelling around Paris in the past there were quite a few ares and places I had never seen or knew existed. It was well worth doing. The guide talked for 3 hours solid on history points of interest etc she was very knowledgeable.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed March 19, 2017

We did a champagne Tour. It consisted of visit to three champagne producers and Reims cathedral. It was a great day and Tour. Paul, our guide, was knowledgeable and friendly and took very good care of us. Top notch and would use this company again.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed September 11, 2016

We took three tours with VIP tours including the Moulin Rouge dinner tour, the river Seine boat cruise and Illumination tour and an all day tour to Versailles and Giverny all with Julien. He was marvelously gracious and knowledgeable and we felt completely taken care of by him. Clement organized the tours prior to our arrival and also acted as a concierge giving us advice about restaurants and making bookings for us.We were delighted by these magical tours!
Merci!!!