Hotel Le Villiers
$201
Hotel Website
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $242/night.

$271
  • Fitness center
$274
$227
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmetro and bus stationstar hoteldouble roomfirst floorwould stay here againcurtains
Reviewed November 23, 2012

We stayed 3 nights while visiting our daughter. They were very willing to work with us to find a comfortable temp for the room. Excellent; very close to the metro, easy walkable distance to Arc de Triomphe, clean, gave us an unplanned early check-in and helpful! Thank You!

Room Tip: Easy access to the metro stop gives you easy access to all of Paris!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Janet S
Reviewed November 4, 2012

The pictures of the rooms did not correspond to what they put.There was a very very strong smell of cheap desinfectant in the room after cleaning.The conditioner was not working well and making too much noise.
The hotel was well located and it was the only good thing about this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 14, 2012

My boyfriend and I traveled to Paris with some friends for the weekend, and since we were on a tight budget Le Villiers was a good choice. I was worried because it is only a two star hotel, but I was pleasantly surprised by the chic yet vintage decor. It is conveniently located in the middle of 4 metro stops in a really nice area with restaurants, bars, etc. The staff is helpful and friendly. The manager even helped me when I had a problem with the taxi to the airport. I would definitely recommend it to travelers looking for good value.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Lisa A
Reviewed March 3, 2012

The hotel cleaning lady stole my new iPod touch. I left it on the bed and went out. When I came back, the iPod was gone. I stayed in this hotel for 5 days, and they didn't even change the bedsheet.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Denote350
Reviewed January 7, 2012

I went on holiday to Paris for 3 days in the Christmas period with 2 of my friends. We were primarily looking for a cheap but most importantly, a clean place. Admittedly, some of the reviews did scare us a little, saying it was terribly unclean and noisy. We didnt really care about views or luxury things laid out in the hotel room. But it was cheap, and on the whole, looked the safest within our budget.

We were so happy when we got there though- firstly, the hotel is about 5 doors down from the metro station- which incidentally is Porte de Champerret. The hotel itself has english speaking staff and they're friendly enough. Our room was on the 3rd floor, and there is no lift, so warning for anyone with a lot of heavy luggage! As previously said, we werent fussy about the view, and it really wasnt great, but we didnt mind. There were cracks here and there in the walls, but on the whole, the room was clean, the sheets were spotless and the decor was pretty standard.

They did have a strange system of a separate toilet, with the sink and shower separate. Both closed via sliding plastic doors which didnt do much in the way of soundproofing, but we just made a system of turning the tap on whilst we were in the toilet! Both 'rooms' were quite small though, but still clean (with fresh clean towels everyday), and the shower was lovely.

There was a TV, but I think for sound carrying reasons, the volume is really low and cant be turned up!

Regarding breakfast, it was quite expensive, but there's a little stall about 3 doors down towards the metro station near the flower shop, which sells 3 croissants or 3 pains au chocolat for 2 euros! They were fresh and so delicious, so we'd usually get breakfast from there and go back to the hotel to eat it. There's also a mcdonalds on the corner of the street and a couple of restaurants and cafes if you go further down the road (past the metro stn)

On our last day, the staff were really accomodating- we had our Eurostar booking at 3, and on our booking confirmation, it said check out was 12, but they let us leave our things in a separate area on the ground floor. This was a worry on the 1st day as well, because we arrived before check in time, but they accomodated us then as well.

The safe was my only worry- it is in reception area behind the desk, and they generally take your things themselves and put it in. We all decided therefore, to keep money and passports on us and leave booking confirmations, eurostar tickets etc there.

On the whole, a great choice! Budget, clean accomodation, with little noise disturbance, friendly staff!

Room Tip: There's no lift, so people with lots of luggage, request a room perhaps on the 1st floor (there are 3 floors in total)
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends