All reviews oberkampf metro la pharmacie around the corner requested a quiet room croissants triple room quiet street stay there again side street small hotel stayed here for nights big bathroom quiet at night small fridge the air conditioning priced hotel an excellent hotel
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Small, modern, charming hotel. Cosy, comfy, clean, and convenient. Triple room with our teenager quite suitable. Love the free wifi. Friendly staff gave us great recommendations for dinner--try La Pharmacie and Le Chemise. Everything you need for a pleasant stay is close at hand. Near Metro, good restaurants, and small grocery for wine, fresh fruit, plus quiet one way street. Lobby has crossaints and apples at all times. Really, what more could you ask?

Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank EVP
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

My family and I had a wonderful stay at this hotel. Professional staff, very helpful and always willing to assist with any request even allowing me to use their computer to book my tours. I will definitely recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Okay hotel but we expected a bit more considering the high ratings and epecially the very nice pictures. Not bad but looks a little bit less tended to than the photos show. Neighbourhood was very nice, lots of bistros, cafés, shops etc and the hotel was very quiet. We first had a room on the ground floor but that was a bit dark (although on the plus side it had a terras) so we were moved to a higher floor as I had requested when we booked. The layout was a bit strange considering there was a big cilinder shaoe in the corner taking a lot of space, turns out it was the staircase that kind of ran through our room, but since everyone uses the lift we had no problems.
Room was clean and staff very helpfull. 3.5/5 for us.

Room Tip: Request a room at the back of the hotel, not next to the staircase, it's so quiet at night we slept with the window open in center paris!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I stayed in a twin room with my daughter on a birthday trip. The room was very nice, not large or luxurious but suitable for our requirements and I thought that it was good value for the price. The staff were very helpful both in their abilities with various languages and with all enquiries. The area has a mixture of restaurents although I would say that if you are staying for more than two nights you are probably going to want to eat in a different area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sheena M
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Small but welcoming little hotel, stone's throw from Republic, in a quiet side street .... rooms small but enhanced by magnified wall print, better bathroom than have seen in 'long time' in hotels of this standard ... did'nt do breakfast, preferred to check out neighbouring cafes of which there are plenty ... short walk from Marais and evening lifestyle .. recommendable .

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends