$161
$155
$186
$163
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $236/night.

$439
$385
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $511/night.

$169
$155
$330
$291
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $326/night.

Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)
$180
$134
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

$276
$229
Official Hotel Site
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $293/night.

$248
$229
$387
$348
$1,362
  • Pool
All reviewsoberkampf metrola pharmacierepublique areaaround the cornerrequested a quiet roommodern hotelcroissantstriple roomcanal st martinstay there againside streetquiet streetstayed here for nightsbig bathroomfree wifiquiet at nightsmall fridge
Reviewed July 7, 2011

I stayed at Le 20 Prieure for 1 night and it completely lived up to my expectations. First, the staff are outstanding. They were polite, accommodating and sincere and I genuinely appreciated their high standard of service. Second, the location is perfect, easy walking distance to so many charming neighbourhoods, interesting boutiques, shops, museums and Metro stations.
I had a single room on the 6th floor and it was small, but larger than I had anticipated. It was immaculate, and well laid out. The bed was comfortable and the air conditioning worked! The room was well furnished, simple, uncrowded, contemporary but not cold or cheap. It felt like the perfect Parisan apartment! The bathroom had a standing shower and was clean and nicely appointed.

I would definitely stay here again and recommend you do as well.

Room Tip: Top floor offers interesting architectural detail!
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Anthony Daniel L
Reviewed June 30, 2011

This gay run hotel is close to the metro and bus routes and is just out side the Marais being in the 11th district.
Modern interior. Hotel has a lift. In a side street so no traffic noise. Local bars, cafes and restaurants. are not intrusive. Local shops close, and large stores near metro.
Good selection breakfast at (2011) an additiona € 12.50. Reasonable price for what is offered.
Air con. Fridge in room. Wi-Fi is free and available throughout hotel. Small lounge at front of hotel. Helpful staff - advice re cafes / bars / restaurants. Will arrange taxis etc.
Well run without losing any of his charm. Staff tend to be young and friendly

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank tankerton1944
le20prieure, Directeur général at Hotel Le 20 Prieure, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2011

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

We thank you very much for your kind review.

We are very happy to read you enjoyed your stay. Offering you the best souvenir of Paris is the best reward that we could have, be sure that the 20 Prieuré Hotel Staff and I work in that sense day after day.

Along the year, we have pleasure to welcome people from every countries and every cultures what feeds us of a great energy and gives us the opportunity to meet people and know more about them. It also helps us improving the way to satisfy all our guests and giving a personnal attention to each of them.

Our proximity to the Marais and our opened minds make us very involved in the gay community. Last week was occurring the Parisian gay week and we had the chance to have partnerships with several events, it was a real success.

We would be happy to help you organizing your next stay at the 20 Prieuré and thank you again for taking time to share your opinion about us throughout this review.

With our best regards,

Benoit Breton

Reviewed May 25, 2011

GREAT TIME!!!!!!!!
I was so comfortable during my stay.It was so clean( renovated,by Bismut&Bismut Architectes ). trendy and cosy shelter for businessmen and tourists, perfectly located in République area. Nice good bathrooms. I opened my window and sat on the small balcony enjoying the french streets like I saw in the movies.

The staff i compare to my asian trips. So helpful, nice, catering without giving you the" I work for my tip" attitude. Helpful service 24h/dayThey gave me great recommendations for restaurants…

free Wifi access, minibar, iron safebox, airco, and cable TV (with international channels).
he METRO is only a 2 minute walk, OBERKAMPF line 5. 3 metro stops from garde du nord

breakfast?? they have great croissans all day on their counter..Such service!!

Room Tip: book ahead of time!!
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank Ommen
Reviewed May 19, 2011

It’s a small hotel that is very close to Republic metro station. There’s just the one helpful guy on reception; no bar or restaurant. There are plenty of restaurants, bars and a supermarket in the immediate area. The surrounding area felt safe, even in the early hours of the morning

Rooms are comfortable, clean, modern and nicely decorated in a Parisienne theme. They have Flat panel TV, air conditioning that really works, a fridge (but no contents) and safe that’s big enough to take a full sized laptop. Wi-Fi is free and is fast enough for VoIP calls.

Staff were pleasant, helpful and efficient. They have croissants and fruit at reception which is a nice touch. I didn’t have breakfast so can’t comment on that.

It was great to stay in a Paris hotel that actually felt “Parisienne” yet still had thoughtful touches and offered value for money. Would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
le20prieure, Directeur général at Hotel Le 20 Prieure, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2011

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

The 20 Prieuré Hôtel staff and I thank you very much for taking time to write this review.

We are very glad to read that you enjoyed your stay. The whole staff focuses on the good feeling of our guests and work in that sense.

We look forward to host you another time for your next stay in Paris and thank you for choosing 20 Prieuré Hôtel.

With our warm regards,

Benoit Breton

Reviewed April 12, 2011

Modern hotel in a quiet area. Very clean and confortable. Rooms are not so big but are really good designed. Near the hotel there are two metro stations and some bar / boulangerie for the breakfast. I really enjoyed this hotel and I would recommend it to everyone! Next time I will stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family