“Nice location, good price”
other travelers have booked this property
Main living area
to master bedroom from master bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
to master bedroom
from master bedroom
living room
Outdoor terrace, you can sit four a side on the sunbeds, put the tables in the middle and eat !
Library, entrace from Terrace
Entrance from Street
living room
Courtyard from Street Entrance up spiral stairs.
to bedroom 2 from kitchn
Kitchen
from dining area to master bedroom on right and living area
dining area
main bedroom
day bed in main bedroom (extra bed if necessary)
main  bathroom, en suite
View from bathroom to bedroom
entrance bedroom 2
Bedroom 2
platform bed in bedroom 2
bedroom 3, single opens to two singles
bedroom three, two singles and double on platform
view from master bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
M12123
“Nice location, good price”
Reviewed August 2, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Overall good stay nice location, good rooms but need better effort on cleanliness such as cobweb ( but still manageable point). I suggest there should be personal walk thru of the loft which could make life simpler.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Aug 10, 2016
Thank you for your review Malay, I think you will appreciate that although all cobwebs are cleaned several times a year, during the summer when there are many guests it's hard to get ladders and people to go up seven metres , 24 feet in places to get cobwebs, but for sure I'll ask my cleaner to pay more attention! Sadly you arrived when I just had a change over of electrics for the shutters so I did my best to send you instructions and talk to you over the phone and I did send my helper. I have put codes on the door precisely to not have to meet and greet people, because it's stressful for both sides, with plane delays etc. and I have had people waiting for hours because of delays, so it's simply not practical. As I said, it was unfortunate that when you came there were issues, but I did my best to resolve them as fast as possible. The shutter system has now been simplified and will be explained with photos and a video for future guests. I will go over all the instructions too. But most guests prefer me not to be there, and do manage well on their own. I hope you enjoyed your stay nevertheless and would hope to welcome you back. Magdalena
DAN123WIL...
“Would highly recommend!”
Reviewed July 13, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

I stayed here with 7 of my friends for a hen party. It was more out of the centre than what i originally thought, however the uber taxi service that was recommended to us by the lanlord (magdalena) was really good. The loft space was nice and open and everything we needed was there.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Aug 10, 2016
I'm glad you had a good time! Yes I'm not bang in the centre, but this is marked clearly on the map and on my instructions, it's very close still! Yes and UBER is brilliant and quick. I'm glad you had everything you needed, I do try and make my guests as comfortable as possible.
hpelon
Paris, France
“Amazing place to stay in Paris!”
Reviewed July 4, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We stayed 2 nights in this fantastic Loft and absolutely loved it!
It's a really nice spot to relax after a long day in central Paris. We rented out this flat for one of our friend who was getting married and it was a wonderful location to blow her mind! We all loved the artistic living room and the super-convinient kitchen! We had a chef coming to cook with us and we had all space needed to make a fabulous diner. The all apartment is perfectly furnished and we felt at home super easily.
Decorations, High ceiling, Outstanding lights (even when it is not sunny outside) make all of it! It is the perfect location to stay, chill and enjoy a night with family and friends.
The metro station and RER stop are a short walk away which is very convenient.

Magdalena has been super friendly and helpful before and during our stay. Thank you for being a caring host Magdalena and thank you for everything!

Definitely a great option when looking to visit Paris!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jul 6, 2016
Thank you so much for your kind review, I'm so glad you had a great time! It was obviously a special occasion. Best wishes, Magdalena
Northville, Michigan
Reviewed April 6, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Traveling group: Large Group
Apr 7, 2016
Thanks Symantha for your review, I'm glad you were comfortable and had a good time. Best wishes, Magdalena
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed March 31, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Apr 1, 2016
I'm so glad you were happy at the loft, thank you for your recommendation.
Best wishes
Magdalena
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed March 31, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Apr 1, 2016
So glad you had a good time, you are welcome to come again any time. Congratulations on your engagement, what a romantic city to be in for that event!
Best wishes
Magdalena
Lornamezz...
London, United Kingdom
“Light and spacious apartment”
Reviewed August 15, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

Living area lovely and spacious, apartment has real character. Fast broadband which teenagers liked, hot water all the time, nice to sit on terrace as it was very hot when we were there. Convenient for RER C (less than 10 mins walk). Magdalena was very helpful regarding arrangements, we found the apartment easily.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Size and location
Liked least: No proper aircon , it was very hot when we stayed
Traveling group: Teenagers
Aug 18, 2015
I'm sorry about the heat wave, it's very unusual in Paris!! Normally with the shutters and fans I manage to stay cool enough, but I think it was unbearably hot everywhere! I 'm so glad you enjoyed the loft otherwise, and yes the terrace is a bonus! Thank you for staying and for your review Magdalena
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing