“Sweet apartment overlooking Paris”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Coup de coeur

No doubt......I am in Paris!
It pleasent to take a coffee! Why not a beer?
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
No doubt......I am in Paris!
It pleasent to take a coffee!
Why not a beer?
Perhaps have a nice lunch with a beer and a cooffe
Our metro station 10 meters from our building
our beautyful building haussmanien 1901
our doorway
The entrance with its original mosaics
the living room
the sofa-bed  160x 200
the sofa bed
the bed room
the dining table
another wiew of the living room
the sofà....to read...to watch the TV....to sleep
very fast free wifi
Paris guides in many languages
My flowers
the kitchen
the kitchen again
the kitchen with its bright window from where you can see the Tour Eiffel
Large wiew of the kitchen
the owner is Italian!!
The owner likes to cook!
The entrance
the breakfast table
The breakfast table....with a good italian coffee
the breakfast is very important
the dinig table
the bed room
the queen size bed
the bed room with the wiew of the Sacre Coeur
good morning!
the shower
a warm shower after long walk in Paris
The tour Effeil 20 minutes in metro
winter time from the apartment
Spring time from the apartment
the square of Batignolles  5 minutes walk .. the most romantic place in Paris
sunset from the apartment
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Spanish first
Any
Ray D
“Sweet apartment overlooking Paris”
Reviewed 5 weeks ago for a stay in May 2018

This apartment is comfortable and really gives you the Paris experience. There are lots of shops, bakeries and restaurants nearby. It’s the perfect place to relax after a long day. We loved the views and the pretty little courtyard. Thank you Pina for sharing your home.

Jun 18, 2018
Grazie Ray. Sono contenta di aver contribuito un poco alla piacevolezza della vostra vacanza.
badbucky
wi
“Great location out of the crowds”
Reviewed May 11, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Great location in an area out of the tourist hell. Metro stop is steps away, as are many fine restaurants. Plenty big for 2-3 people, or two adults with kids. Can see Sacre Coeur and a bit of the Eiffel tower. TV, great WiFi, appliances all work, bed and pull-out couch. Clean and with some scattered funky art. Definitely worth the price!

Only issue was the elevator broke mid-way through our stay. It is on the 7th floor (thus the view), so quite a climb while it was out. Apparently this happens periodically there. Just be aware you might have some steps to climb.

May 27, 2018
Hi
I'm really sorry for the inconvenience of the elevator due to the workers who are working in an apartment. These workers used the elevator as a hoist.........there are no renovations in the building every day!
Collette6...
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Apartment review”
Reviewed April 10, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We found the accommodation as described, the entry details were easy to follow. The bedroom and living area is one room with a squeeze gap through to the kitchen, external door and shower room. It’s adequate in size and we were fine as a family of four. The beds were comfy, linen & towels clean and the flat reasonable clean. I enjoyed living in Paris as a Parisian for a few days rather than a non descript hotel. The supermarket is around the corner and the metro couldn’t be easier.

Apr 24, 2018
I am glad that your stay in Paris was pleasant and thank you for your notes.
justindav...
Clarksville, Maryland
“Brochant apartment”
Reviewed April 5, 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

This is a comfortable apartment. It located few steps from metro stop , cafes and a bakery. We had no problems with any aspect of the apartment and the instructions left by the owners were clear. There is also a lift which is great since the apt is on the top floor. There are wonderful rooftop views.
We enjoyed our stay here.

Apr 22, 2018
Thank you.I am grateful for your kind words....My desire is that my guests feel like at home" Pina
A TripAdvisor Member
“Amazing feels like home”
Reviewed January 4, 2018 for a stay in December 2017
people found this review helpful

I just arrived and already want to get back. I stayed in Coup de coeur and it was a very pleasant stay: the apartment is in the 7th floor of a safe charming residential building, with lift, which is rather unusual in Paris. It is clear, with view, good heating and excellent bed and shower. It is well equipped for up to four people. The sofa bed is the best I have ever seen, a real bed easy to open and close. The apartment is not in a crowded touristic area, I would say it is in the kind of quartier that Parisians like. The metro is almost in front of the building and there are many bus stops near by. There are plenty of bistros, restaurants, markets, boulangeries with the famous french bread. And a nice park at the end of the street, 5 minutes walking. Pina C, the owner sent detailed information concerning how to get to the place and manage everything, so we did not have any problem.
I already started recommending Coup de coeur to my friends that are planning to go to Paris. And, of course, I intend to go back.

Jan 18, 2018
Cindy L
Portland, Oregon
“Live like a local”
Reviewed January 3, 2018 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

My husband, 2 kids and I stayed here for 5 days. It was perfect for what we needed - enough space for all of us, where we could have breakfast, be close to all types of restaurants, bakeries etc and convenient to the metro to get all around Paris. We felt very comfortable renting from Pina and she provided all the instructions etc we needed. We had no problems. The apartment was cozy but had enough space for a family with 2 kids and was nicely appointed. we were there in August and the unit has air conditioning, something I would definitely recommend in summer as Paris can get very humid. I would definitely recommend this apartment.

Jan 9, 2018
Reviewed December 26, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Your age range 25-34
Jan 9, 2018
Thanks Aks. What city do you live in India? May be we come to see you
All the best Pina
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing