“Loved the hotel and the surroundings”
Review of Jeff Hotel- Paris

Jeff Hotel- Paris
Ranked #1,410 of 1,800 Hotels in Paris
Beirut, Lebanon
“Loved the hotel and the surroundings”
Reviewed August 28, 2008

The hotel was excellent for our badget and yet I think I wouldn't that satistied if I've stayed in a 4* hotel.
I was there with 2 of my friends, and we stayed in a triple bedroom. There were always enough towels for allof us, always clean.
The people who work in this hotel are very nice, they speak English, Russian, a little Arabic because of their Algerian background. For me as Lebanese, I didn't find much difference from where I came from looooool. They're always smiling, helpful. I think it's a family business.
The breakfast is from 8 'till 10h. They served us cereals, salamis, croissants, mini-baguette, butter, jam. They also serve you coffee, milk, orange juice...
The street is a bit noisy during the nights but after the 3rd day, I didn't care of what was outside...
It was very suitable, very close to the metro station (number 8 & 9 from Grands Boulvards).
I liked the area, full of nice restaurants and snacks and even pubs. There were a chinese restaurant, a tunisian, 2 algerian snacks, a Lebanese, and 6 french... There were plenty of bars and kioskes ...

• Liked — Comfortable & clean bed every night, clean bathroom with clean towels EVERY day AND night.
  • Disliked — The noise in the middle of the night... But we used to get to our room so tired that we stopped hearing anything...:D
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
  • Greek first
Bucharest
Reviewed July 12, 2008

I stayed there with my parents for 10 nights. We booked a triple room: 1 double bed and one single. I asked the manager to book me if possible a room at the first floor and so it was. The room was fairly spacious and clean. The rooms were cleand daily. Our window faced the street but it wasn't noisy at night. At day, I cannot tell since we stayed little inide he hotel. Breakfast was ok: cereals, some salami, butter and baguette. The people at the reception were helpful and spoke english. The hotel is vy well located: 5 minutes walk to Galeries La Fayette and 10 min walk to Les Halles (a commercial cente with H&M, Zara etc. and a lot of cheap chinese shops nearby) 15 min walk to le Louvre. I cannot tell about transportation means since we walked during all our stay there. Oh, just in front of the hotel thee is a little lovely Museum. Oveall it was a great expeience with Jeff Hotel. I would defintly reccomend it or those searching a budget, clean, close to attractions and friendly accomodation in Paris.

• Liked — The staff and closeness to everything
  • Disliked — you had to struggle a little to close the bathroom door
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled with family
Malaysia
Reviewed December 17, 2006

We've written a review recently on Hotel de Hollande and got to stay at Jeff Hotel after we were being "dumped" by Hotel de Hollande. (for those who are interested in our story, kindly read our reviews posted recently on Hotel de Hollande). We stayed at Jeff Hotel for 4 days at 75 Euros per night. People there were really friendly and helpful and they were symphatetic towards our ordeal with Hotel de Hollande! It is no doubt a very old hotel but the rooms are really spacious and clean. We got a room for double occupancy and they actually provided King-sized bed! Hot water was readily available and water pressure was high too. An undiscovered gem located conveniently near the Cadet station! Our rooms were cleaned and bedsheets were changed everyday. It is a family-run hotel I guess, and you could see the same people at the reception and kitchen everyday. You could ask for boiled water for your tea/coffee making as many times as you wish and these people would still show you a smiling face. Try it with other Paris hotels and you'll understand what we mean by that. It was a blessing in disguise that we got to stay at Jeff Hotel as we really enjoyed our stay with them and would definitely recommend this hotel for it's convenient location as well as the helpful and freindly people there. Bear in mind that it's not a Hilton but for the price you pay, it's worth more than a 5-star hotel. Keep it up Jeff Hotel!!

• Stayed November 2006
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank SCFP