Our family of 5 stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment, L'Elegant, for 5 nights during July 2014. The apartment inside was very clean and the bedding immaculate. The carpets on the stairways to the apartments should be replaced and the walls in those areas need a coat of fresh paint. However, once inside the apartments one is pleasantly surprised by the cleanness, size and comfort. The beds were wonderful, we enjoyed the best sleep ever! Furthermore, an iPad was provided and there were 3 TV's offering outlets on it to charge phone and tablet devices. There was an abundance of closet space for clothes.
The location is incredibly ideal!!! Metros were an easy walk away (our kids ages were 16, 12 and 9). On a quiet street (compared to many places in Paris), yet it is a very short walk away from lots of restaurants, shops, beautiful gardens, museums, and a Monoprix grocery store in every direction from the hotel. We ended up not cooking, but it was wonderful to be able to pick up prepared food a couple times at night and eating it at a table with our family, plus with a family a kitchen is always good. We enjoyed the breakfast that was included in our rate directly booked thru the hotel website. If it seems expensive, breakfast everywhere else with much less on the menu cost more. Being able to eat as much as one wanted, we were glad to have it with our teens and their healthy appetites. Also after the daily crowds in Paris at all tourist attractions, our family truly enjoyed returning to our own peaceful, clean "home" in Paris.
The service was excellent! Office staff spoke English with a smile. Apartments were cleaned daily and the bathrooms were stocked with plenty of clean towels. The staff was extremely responsive to our every request, both in the office and at the breakfast area. They also arranged our transportation to and from CDG airport and accommodated our every request with warm hospitality. We arrived early in the morning and they stored our luggage (5 big suitcases with carry-ons, backpacks, etc.), and when we returned to check into our apartment, all luggage were already in our apartment. We were elated!
The air-conditioners were not built-ins, but we just turned it on full blast the moment we walked into the apartment and we felt very comfortable the whole time.
Overall, we highly recommend this hotel (especially for families who desire to be together instead of separated by different hotel rooms with no common private areas), and we will definitely consider returning to this hotel if we are ever in Paris again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the heart of the 6th arrondissement, the Prince Regent Residence & Spa is near the Luxembourg Garden and the Odeon. Situated an 18th century building which has been luxuriously restored as an apartment hotel, the Prince Regent Residence offers a stay that meets the highest expectations, with quality services and contemporary furnishings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Residence & Spa Le Prince Regent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence & Spa Le Prince Regent Hotel Paris
- Residence And Spa Le Prince Regent
- Regent Paris
- Paris Regent
- Regent Residence Le