Review Highlights
Best Beer Shop in Paris

I lived in Paris for six months and have been a beer nerd for years from the US. This is by far... read more

Reviewed June 12, 2018

from $28.04
from $111.02
from $15.59
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

We are very much not beer enthusiasts but we were buying for friends who are, and the staff here were lovely and helpful (even in the face of some less than stellar French). They have a huge selection!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed March 5, 2018

You find here a large assortment of craft beers from local breweries...and ingredients to make one yourself. Friendly staf....not in a hurry (typical french :-) )

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed January 21, 2018

So I am quite the beer enthusiast and I found this place by searching for beer stores in Paris. I am very pleased I went out of my way to find this place! Not only did I bring home a great assortment of Parisian and European beers, This place also had brewing supplies!!! I was able to pick up some dry yeast and hops to bring home and brew!!! I felt like a kid in a candy store!! If you love beer, do yourself a favor and swing by this shop!

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed April 23, 2017

Great store for craft beer. They have a ton of different bottles, lots of Belgians. I only bought two bottles since I had to walk a long way back. They also have about 5 different Cantillon beers, so if you're looking for those without going to Brussels, this is your stop. Staff here were very friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend a stop by!

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed February 4, 2017

Small, but it's a great place to buy different kinds of beer. The guy who helped me (sorry, forgot his name) was really nice and spoke good English. He even bubble wrapped my beers so I could bring them home with me. Highly recommend this place!!

Date of experience: January 2017