“3 nights of wonderful !” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jays Paris

We can't find prices for this hotel
Jays Paris
You added Jays Paris to your Saves list
Ranked #828 of 1,811 Hotels in Paris
New Mexico
“3 nights of wonderful !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Our honeymoon was perfect and so was our hotel stay. I can't say enough about our wonderful suite and the amazing staff at Jays. Warm and friendly with exceptional class best describes our stay in Paris largely in part because of Jays, super recommendations for dining and local sites. Ian and Nedia were amazing hosts. Thanks Nedia for taking care of me and my sily cold, too! What a treat it was to feel at home so far away.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Sandycang

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

Stayed at Jays for 3 nights in September and found the hotel to be perfect. Incredibly friendly and attentive staff made us feel right at home drom the moment we arrived to the moment we left. Loved the daily fresh fruit and good-sized in room fridge for drinks, etc after our long days of enjoying all that Paris has to offer. Have recommended Jays to many since our stay and will continue to do so.

Stayed September 2012
5 Thank Simon K
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Our stay at Jays was a highlight.......it is expensive...but worth it ....as its like
having a house oj Paris.....close walk to metro and staff always happy to help...
our 4 teenage girls loved your hotel.We would definitely
Stay again and recommend Jays to our friends...staff available 24/7 to arrange
anything you want to do...small boutique and very personal.....
Basic breakfast but brasserie next door does good brakfast)10 Euro) (and dinner good
there too)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
7 Thank Scott H
Boston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I stayed at Jay's at the end of September, with my wife after a bike trip in the Loire valley. It is really a fantastic place. I felt like I was coming home to family, not at a hotel at all. The staff greeted me with champagne and offered water and snacks. They all spoke excellent English (too bad, I couldn't practice my French). If I were a movie star, this is how I imagine "my staff" would greet me when I arrive. Really "top notch".

The Hotel has 6 rooms, which are all spacious, with an elegant staircase (yeah!), and the service is 5 star. I have previously stayed at Hotel LeBristol and I would say this was even better, mostly because the staff is super attentive. Friend of ours were at the Plaza Athénée, which was excellent, but I personally prefer the pampering of Jays.

When we were going to travel about, they were generous with their time making recommendations about restaurants, site seeing, etc. They gave a Parisian's view of interesting places, but were accommodating about fun tourist places, too.

If you want be welcomed like Mariah Carey, then Jays is a great place to hang your hat for a night or 2 or 3....

BTW, TripAdvisor has moved Jays to the "Specialty Lodging" section, which does not do justice to Jays, IMHO. It is a first class hotel, on a level with LeBristol, but more intimate and warm. Both are nice, in different ways, but both are in the same class.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
7 Thank frankmaysoft
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I just returned from an 8 night stay at the JAYS. We miss Paris very much already, and that has a lot to do with our experience at JAYS! We spent the better part of a year planning our first trip to Paris . We knew that the most important decision for us would be selecting our hotel. We made the PERFECT decision by choosing JAYS. From the moment we arrived, we were treated like family and not just like guests. The warmth of Judy and her entire staff made us feel incredibly welcome. The hotel is absolutely beautifully decorated with orchids everywhere. We stayed in the Fantasie suite, and that is an appropriate name for it. The suite was huge! The decor was spectacular! The bathroom was very large , extremely clean and filled with Clarins and Hermes products.

Every recommendation made from restaurants , to shopping, to site seeing was spot on! We would not have experienced Paris in the incredibly romantic way that we did without the loving care provided by the entire staff at the JAYS!

Other reviews state that the location of the JAYS is perfect and we wholeheartedly agree..close to the Eiffel Tower, close to Arc de Triomphe and METRO.

We thank the entire staff of the JAYS for making our Paris trip the trip of our lifetime . Especially sweet Nadia, Michel, and Philippe . Most of all to Judy our eternal gratitude for putting together such a remarkable haven for us to visit in Paris! You are truly our Paris family!

Should anyone need further info feel free to contact me at lschulte@austin.rr.com

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
5 Thank lizschulte
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Loved every minute of staying at this hotel, we arrived about 30 mins early and because our room wasn't ready they upgraded us to an even better room. The hotel is beautifully decorated with each room individually designed with different themes and decor. Perfect location, within walking distance from the Eiffel Tower, arc de triomphe and lovely restaurants and museums. Would 100% stay here again. The staff couldn't help enough and were there whenever we needed to know anything. Absolutely fantastic!

• Stayed January 2012
6 Thank Rconsiglio04
UB
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

My lovely Zola and I spent a few days of our European Honeymoon at Jays in August from 14-19th, and experienced the wonderful hospitality by Judy and her staff throughout our stay, special thanks to Ivan! My wife pointed out the difference between staying at 5 star luxury hotels as we stayed at many around the world, and staying at a luxury boutique hotel like Jays. At Jays they will assist you with your specific needs from their true hearts, small things like how to get best seats at venues or getting you hot tea or coffee or glasses of champagne in the lobby when we get back tired from sightseeing. All efforts were genuine, not for tips, which makes you really want to tip them. Jays is not a 5 star hotel, but the service attitude is 6 star. Also, having a small kitchette in the suite was very helpful. The location of Jays is one of the best in Paris, being close to many nice varieties of restaurants and cafes and also to the best tourist destinations in a walking distance. Keep up the great job, Judy and friends at Jays, Zola and I wish you the best!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple